PASSWORDS?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by we'reunderthesamesky View Post
    I know his pws but I dunno if he remembers mine.
    We almost run into an argument about it when I thought he allowed another person to open his account but it's false alarm. Just getting paranoid.
    yay!...i never gets false alarm,,maybe just being paranoid....sometimes....lol
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I think it means you don't trust eachother if you have to go by what is said to other people and said to your SO.
      Hi might know mine, only because it's obvious and I use it for everything.
      But I don't believe he goes on it.
      It irritates me when couples have to have eachothers passwords.
      To me it seems really immature.

Comment

i have all his passwords---FB, YM and official mails. i didnt ask for it but he just gave it all to me. he gave me the right to go through his stuffs, read mails and chat files, and sometimes reply in behalf of him. it feels good to be trusted!

i was very ecstatic when he did that but at the same time i braced myself for the things that i could learn from having full access to his stuffs. i understand where you are coming from---jealousy and all. but we need to remind ourselves that the fact that our SO's trusted us so much, we need to be wise enough to render our hearts from the outburst of our emotions.

when insecurities and jealousy strike me, i have to make a conscious effort of reminding myself that he wouldn't be so open to me if he didn't love me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by redbellepepper View Post
          i have all his passwords---FB, YM and official mails. i didnt ask for it but he just gave it all to me. he gave me the right to go through his stuffs, read mails and chat files, and sometimes reply in behalf of him. it feels good to be trusted!

i was very ecstatic when he did that but at the same time i braced myself for the things that i could learn from having full access to his stuffs. i understand where you are coming from---jealousy and all. but we need to remind ourselves that the fact that our SO's trusted us so much, we need to be wise enough to render our hearts from the outburst of our emotions.

when insecurities and jealousy strike me, i have to make a conscious effort of reminding myself that he wouldn't be so open to me if he didn't love me at all.
          maybe you're right!....thanks for the nice opinion!...you boost my confidence!....thanks again redbellpepper
          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by redbellepepper View Post

maybe you're right!....thanks for the nice opinion!...you boost my confidence!....thanks again redbellpepper
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I only know the password to the account he created on TMobile's website so he can pay the bill online. The only reason I know the password is because the phone is in my name. He did have me access his online bank account once to see if a paycheck was deposited, but I've since forgotten the password. We also share a Netflix account, so we both know the password to that. But when it comes to online banking, e-mail, Facebook, etc. I don't really feel it's that important for him to know my passwords and for me to know his. Maybe at some point we'll exchange passwords in case one of us dies or is somehow incapacitated that way online stuff can be taken care of, but even that's not super important right now.

Comment

I just don't get this at all, all this sharing your passwords and going through each other's accounts and email... It's astonishing really.

The only password I've ever given to Andy was my computer's admin's account pw, simply so that he could install programs and updates. I would never give him my email or fb passwords and I would never ask for his. No matter how close and committed you are you gotta have some privacy in your life. I would feel nosy and invasive if I was to check his emails or facebook just to see who he's talking to.

What he says to his friends is HIS business, not mine. I trust him 100% and he trusts me and that's it. We don't need to sniff around online to prove that.

Comment

Really, there is no need to know each others' password, especially when it enables you to obsess and spy. I know Aaron's password to his FB, and he knows my password to my profile on the laptop and to my FB, but he has never logged into my FB and I only go on his when he wants me to check it or something. He's lost interest in FB for the most part since we met, but occasionally he wants me to see if anyone's messaged or posted.

Comment

I don't share my passwords with anyone. I have never wanted my SO's passwords either. We trust each other. I can see how it would be acceptable if you needed him to access an important email if you were away from the computer, or if you had a shared account somewhere, like netflix or amazon, but just so he can solely have the ability to check up on me? No way. Anything he wants to know he can ask.

Comment

I'm also astonished that so many people share their passwords with SO's. I think it can almost create a monster (like people obsessively checking each other's stuff, and getting jealous over things they shouldn't be jealous over). However, I couldn't share my email password even if I wanted to. I work from home often and have information about patients in my email that is confidential. I'm not going to risk a HIPPA violation because he's feeling a little jealous today. As for FB, mine is completely boring anyway, so he probably wouldn't want to check it out even if he could. I'm a very private person, so I don't even like people going on my computer when I'm not around or looking through my phone. I don't have anything on there, but I like to maintain some elements of mystery, and while I trust my guy, I like him to be a little bit of a mystery to me too.

An ex broke up with me once because he said that he received a text from an ex gf saying that I sent her a text from his phone. I was completely disgusted by the accusation because i've never even had the urge to go through a SO's phone (not to mention that I didn't even know the girl's name). But that's the type of consequence that I can imagine people should expect if they let others have access to all of their information.

BTW, if they are constantly checking up on you and know all of your online business, how do you ever have stuff to talk about? Not that your entire life is online, but don't you enjoy sharing fun, funny or interesting things with your SO without them knowing about it first?
                      Why do you wait for me?
                      How do you wait for me?
                      I'm lost and alone without you here in my arms.
                      I'm lost and alone without you here by my side.
                      Here's a song for you, lovely
                      Remember that it's for you only, for you only.
                      My heart is caught in a landslide
                      And it beats for you only, for you only.

-"My Lovely" by Eisley

Comment

I'm also astonished that so many people share their passwords with SO's. I think it can almost create a monster (like people obsessively checking each other's stuff, and getting jealous over things they shouldn't be jealous over). However, I couldn't share my email password even if I wanted to. I work from home often and have information about patients in my email that is confidential. I'm not going to risk a HIPPA violation because he's feeling a little jealous today. As for FB, mine is completely boring anyway, so he probably wouldn't want to check it out even if he could. I'm a very private person, so I don't even like people going on my computer when I'm not around or looking through my phone. I don't have anything on there, but I like to maintain some elements of mystery, and while I trust my guy, I like him to be a little bit of a mystery to me too.

An ex broke up with me once because he said that he received a text from an ex gf saying that I sent her a text from his phone. I was completely disgusted by the accusation because i've never even had the urge to go through a SO's phone (not to mention that I didn't even know the girl's name). But that's the type of consequence that I can imagine people should expect if they let others have access to all of their information.

BTW, if they are constantly checking up on you and know all of your online business, how do you ever have stuff to talk about? Not that your entire life is online, but don't you enjoy sharing fun, funny or interesting things with your SO without them knowing about it first?
                        Why do you wait for me?
                        How do you wait for me?
                        I'm lost and alone without you here in my arms.
                        I'm lost and alone without you here by my side.
                        Here's a song for you, lovely
                        Remember that it's for you only, for you only.
                        My heart is caught in a landslide
                        And it beats for you only, for you only.

-"My Lovely" by Eisley

Comment

Originally posted by rori795 View Post

thanks for the opinion...you have a pont too...
                          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Me and my SO feel no need to have each others password. We trust each other so why have each others passwords for private emails etc?
                            Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

There's no way I'd ask for my SO's passwords, and I wouldn't give him mine. Not because I have anything to hide, but because it's none of his business. What if i want to email a friend? Don't need him looking over it.

Privacy is important in a relationship!

Comment

Nope, and no way. What's his is his, and I would feel like my nosy parents who insisted on reading my mail if I insisted on his passwords.

Comment

Working...
                                X