No announcement yet.

PASSWORDS?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I have each other's computer passwords. We keep them password protected because we both had roommates, but we used each other's computers a lot so it was easier to just tell each other. We also know each other's facebook passwords (which are the same as a lot of other things I'm sure because who wants to remember 10 different passwords?). I get on his facebook sometimes if I'm bored and leave him little messages. We have nothing to hide from each other so it's not a big deal to us.

Comment

maybe it's a bit different since my SO and I are married and have lived together for 4+ years (the LD element is new for us) and throughout the time we've lived together, passwords have been given out on various occasions but I never remember them two seconds after he's told me, and nothing has been written down. We share the info when it's needed but there was never a conversation of "let's share passwords" or anything.

I think if we were just dating and had always been a LD couple, things would definitely be different(and honestly wouldn't see a need in knowing the info)

Comment

No shared passwords here. Not for anything like email, facebook etc. That feels kind of weird & like I'd be invading his privacy. Although we haven't exactly asked eachother for said passwords so I dunno, even if I did get it, I'd probably forget :/ As for giving him mine...eh, I wouldn't mind so much.

Comment

I only have my SO's desktop computer password (for when I stay with him) and his Netflix password! I think he only knows one of my olc computer log-ins :/ Oh, and I would make him check my grades if I got nervous, so he knows my blackboard password.

Comment

hummm.. this quite intense for me. I just think that no matter if we love each other there should be something that kept as "personal" matters.

I trust him, and i expect he do feel the same about me. I just think its pointless when you ask his password and think he wont cheat on you if he want to. If he is a cheater he could do 100 other ways to do it. E.g create new secret account??

Bu if my SO ask this i would show him my account or give him my password for few sec and change it with different one. I hate being controlled, and i dont want to control other people either...

Again i think this would be different for some people... so yah... just not work with me beside he is an IT guy he prob could easily break in to my account or hack it... but i trust him like i said... there should be a limit for what is personal and whats to share.

I wont like it if my mom read my personal letters, why would i like someone else like a bf did that? errhhh.. yah this is a bit strong comment from me i guess... but ...just dont like being controlled.. thats all...

Comment

I only know my SO laptop PW & Netflix. I did tell him mine once b/c I wanted him to check something out but other then that we don't go through each other's stuff. He only logs into my acc. if I asks him too but other then that, there's no need to be logging in. There's nothing there but it's having trust & respect for your SO's privacy.

Comment

yea , my SO and i share passwords to our FB and our game accounts,
                except our emails lol
                but hes the one who started asking about exchanging information about our password
                i just dont mind coz i have nothing to hide anyway, so i just gave it..
                and i actually never been on his FB account that much anyway ever since we traded passwords haha

and even if i do stalk his convo with others,
                i just didnt mention about it and act like i didnt read or see anything xP

Comment

Working...
                X