Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am from Brazil my fiance is from California !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am from Brazil my fiance is from California !

I am using a translator to write here, ok!
    I'm sorry if something go wrong!
    I'm with my boyfriend two years, we are Applying for Fiancee aims hopefully soon Be with him in California once and for all!
    My boyfriend is Mexican, so I do not speak Inglês , I hope someone here Can Help me to practice my vocabulary! People ... thank you very much

Bye bye

Hi and welcome! I'm giving you a link to a site that's excellent for practicing a language with native speakers.....

https://www.livemocha.com/

It's free and fun, enjoy!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

aww I'm from California and my SO if from Brazil and I'm more than willing to help as much as I can! message me and we will trade contact information good luck with the visa! bjos :*

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        Hi and welcome! I'm giving you a link to a site that's excellent for practicing a language with native speakers.....

https://www.livemocha.com/

It's free and fun, enjoy!
        thank you querida! I gonna look now

Comment

hello, how long have you two ben together?
          thank you very much for wish me good luck !
          Tiffinnie good luck to you too!

see you later

Comment

Originally posted by tiffinnie View Post
            aww I'm from California and my SO if from Brazil and I'm more than willing to help as much as I can! message me and we will trade contact information good luck with the visa! bjos :*
            Hello, how long you are together?
            thank you for wishing me good luck !
            Tiffinnie ,I wish good luck to you too!

See you later

Comment

welcome to the forums, this site will be of great support and it's good practice for your english too, writing here makes me practice too

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
                welcome to the forums, this site will be of great support and it's good practice for your english too, writing here makes me practice too
                I need to learn English at least, the English basics!

Comment

welcomeeee!

Comment

I am also brazilian, but live in germany, if you want some help you can send me a private message and add me on skype and i help you with your english.

now the portuguese version:

Oi, eu também sou brasileira, mas moro na alemanha, se vc quiser alguma ajuda pra praticar teu ingles, me manda uma mensagem privada aqui no forum que posso tentar te ajudar, eu fui professora de ingles quando morava no brazil, mas nao uso msn, so skype. se tiver, me manda a mensagem que te mando meu nome de usuaria. bjs
                    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Welcome to the website! I am doing a fiance visa (K1) with my partner, too. We applied for the fiance visa in October and are still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X