No announcement yet.

Saying I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've only dated for 7 days since he needed to go back to his workplace away from me. I thought of unique ways on how to say we're officially together. Then I got this idea, made an avp (a not so mushy song with lots of pictures in it), saved it in a USB and mailed it to Dubai and not using my name as the sender. 3 days after it arrived but unfortunately it can't be played! The magnetic chips inside might be affected with the series of xrays it has gone through along the way. LOL! I was the last person on his mind until he finally called me. I was so hesitant at first but I later I posted it on the net for him to see. That's it! The "yes"! He'd long been saying I love you prior to this however no reply. This time I know what to say, "I love you too!"

Comment

When we first started dating in September after knowing each other for a few years, I told my SO that I had a thing about saying I Love You. In previous relationships, my boyfriends would throw it out after just a week or two and it didn't feel like it meant anything.

He had a lot of internet problems during our first few months, and it took us from talking every single day through e-mails to not hearing from him for days, even more than a week. I hated how much I missed him. But I never said that I loved him, not even to myself.

Then on Christmas Eve, he sent me a message saying he got a cell phone so we could text. I was so happy, and quickly gave him my number so we could talk without worrying about his stupid internet. Right before it turned midnight for Christmas, he sent me a text saying that the main reason he bought the phone was because he missed talking to me so much. And then he said that he knew without a doubt in his mind that he loved me.

It was the best Christmas present I have ever received!

Comment

he got pretty deep in my heart pretty fast, but he still said it first the very first time was just a cute little acronym with a smile, and he's been spelling it out for me since haha
        i had a lot of trouble saying it, because i was afraid i'd scare him or something stupid, but yeah we tend to reserve it for those moments when its the only thing your heart will even let you think, but i love the "i love you"s all the more

Comment

Working...
        X