No announcement yet.

Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad everybody is safe and hopefully they haven't had any damage to there homes.

@Snow_Girl, my SO lives in Edmonton
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post

@Snow_Girl, my SO lives in Edmonton
      My SO lives in the UK!!!!

I'm watching the news right now, there are sections of the city just flattened, its incredible to see. I can't believe it. My mom said my sister and I should go though our old stuffed animals and get some bags of things ready to donate,.
      Just in complete awe watching the news right now...

Comment

yah, about a third of the city is burned to the ground. u.u I've already donated $50 to the red cross. I should put a link for that in my siggy...

Alex and co are still good, their house might've survived but we're not sure yet since the residents aren't allowed to return at this point.

Comment

I'm also an Alberta resident. This is absolutely devestating.

https://www.lakefm.ca/index.asp?mn=4&cc=2&id=1523

Comment

Even though the fire is gone residents are not being allowed to return to their homes whether or not they are in tact. There is no clean drinking water, there is no electricity, there is no gas. This will not be back on for several weeks. Looks like... even though Alex's home might not have been destroyed he won't get to go home for a while. I don't know what this is going to mean for our communication. right now I'm only getting some texts from him and the connection's spotty because he's at his grandparents' house and they have bad cell reception. Most likely he won't be able to go anywhere with internet connection for a while. This also means that the visit we were planning will probably not happen. it'd be selfish of me to expect them to still buy me a plane ticket up when this is the state that they're in.

Thanks for the support. There's really not much further to say on the subject...

Comment

There's also warning out because of the poor air condition. A true tragedy.

I hope for the best for your SO and his family and friends.

Comment

Working...
              X