No announcement yet.

Strangers Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really this video made me cry since at the start,,.i can really relate,,,i think now me and my SO is in the stage 4 now,,but I know we will not go to the last part,,we can fight for it!...just the faith for each other,,,the Love and the believe that God will give us guidance as we are passing through those stages,,.Thank you,,Good luck to us guys!....God Bless us all
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

The ending was so depressing T_T And it is true that all relationships must either go the way of marriage or breakup, sooner or later, but having the facts spelled out for me at this point in the game is a lot to take. I'm not ready to commit to either way yet oints down at small relationship counter: !!!

Logically I can't see forever yet, but emotionally the thought of letting go for the sake of letting go is also not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Anolinde View Post
        I saw this video on youtube about all the stages of a relationship......I just wondered what YOU guys and gals thought about it, do you think it's the same for long distance relationships? If it's different discuss how, I'm quite curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY

Also this video is not sposed to be negative or make you sad, I just found it informative. Take from it positively.
        it is interesting and informative, but kind of sad at te same time.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
        X