Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought you girls might sympathise with this thing I stumbled upon

I found this on the recent PostSecret update

Bahaha, that's great. I'm sure many ladies (myself included) may agree.
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

You caught me, guilty as charged

Alright, it's moreso the lack of care I give my eyebrows since I wear skirts so often I pretty much am always shaving my legs. But the eyebrows? Naaaah. I'm a wuss when it comes to waxing them so I only do so every once in a blue moon when I go with my mom to the nail salon, otherwise it's regular plucking for me...and man does that get boring after awhile. I never neglect my moustache however.

Comment

hehe must admit, since being LD, I have saved a fortune in not buying razor blades But now it's getting warmer, I guess I will be back to spending my money on them- I like wearing shorts and skirts too much not to haha

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol yeah i tend to not shave every day if im wearing pants lol and i dont worry about wearing makeup other then when im going out to a party, but will make sure that im smooth and prettied up everyday this june! lol im excited!
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I really can relate. It's about the only thing I like about this distance! Although, I am moving in with my SO in less than a month, so I will have to get used to shaving on a regular basis again.

Comment

While we are apart I will grow mine long then wax and then let it grow out and wax again in hopes that when I see him it won't grow anymore...but it always does, not as thick though!

Comment

I can definitely relate to this!

Comment

I wear skirts, so I have to shave anyway. Plus I just hate the feeling after more than a day of not shaving. Makes me feel like a wolf.
                  I love that I can go to bed with smelly funny looking lotion on my face or walk around with a face mask :-D

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Lol, I thought about posting that when I saw it!

Who knows, it could even have been a LFADer that sent it in!
                    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Haha! I can relate to this as well! And ditto to Dziubka with the lotions and facial masks!

Comment

nice post...it made me smile.... this is what i really need now,,a funny post that will make me feel a bit smiling...thanks,,sorry didnt mean anything bad bout your post...it really made me smile..its cute...
                        dianelovesjeremy

Comment

lol while i suppose you dont have to but i do anyway as it kinda hurts and itches if i leave it there for too long

Comment

Ha! I totally can relate to this...that is an upside. =] However, starting tomorrow, I will not be neglecting to shave lol. We're closing the distance tomorrow!! I can live with gussying up a little more haha! I'm just happy to have my boyfriend being 1 mile away instead of 360!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have a job that requires me to be neatly groomed, at all times. I have a week and a half, where I can be she-wolf and yes it does feel good, to give my skin a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X