Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao! xD nice

Comment

Oh I am definately guilty of that one! At home and around the place I am a typical jeans girl but come Visiting time I whip out the skirts and dresses and the epilady and tanning lotion!

Comment

Lol that is funny...definitely let leg shaving slide...hey I got no one to impress :P
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

That sure was a funny picture. lol

Comment

Guilty! The weather is getting warmer and oddly I still like wearing jeans, they are a comfort, but with my job I have to put on a bathing suit once a week at the pool. So sadly I will have to shave again and I think its also funny how I suddenly shave when I go see my SO! But being cleanly shaved legs does make a girl feel confident and cleaner! Even though its a task we all hate to do!

Comment

Over summer I always stay shaved because I love the outdoors and sunshine and wearing shorts (not a skirt/dress person at all) But come winter, I only shave when I get sick of it. But I always enjoy the feeling of freshly shaven legs. So nice
              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I'm so glad my so isn't here right now. I swear I shaved my armpits yesterday (maybe the day before?) but its like I never did it. ughhh. Maybe I should suck it up a few more days and get them waxed before I go over.

Comment

Haha, totally. I usually don't shave my legs because the hair comes in blonde, but I keep up the nether regions when he IS around. I began reforestation at the beginning of study abroad and began deforesting the past month to get used to it before I go home next week.

Comment

lol wintertime for sure is like that XD i just hide it under pantlegs and knee high socks until i can't stand it

Comment

Working...
                    X