Very Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Sad

Hi all. I am posting because my man is in town and I am really sick. I want to see him so bad I can't stand it. He planned this since my birthday is this week. He is suppose to be here tomorrow as well but with him being a truck driver they may get finished with his truck tomorrow and give him a load out of town. I really really really am praying hard that he is still here tomorrow. Any advice from anyone on what to do??? Help is really needed.

Could he come over and snuggle over a movie? Unless you are severely contagious I don't see why you couldn't still see him.

Comment

I would say probably. I have had a high fever for the last 3 days. It is finally gone but you're still contagious for 24 hours after the fever goes away. He said he doesn't care if he gets sick but I know I would feel horrible if he did.

Comment

What do you have? Just cause you have a fever doesn't mean you are contagious

Comment

they have those masks, for free at the hospitals if he could stop on his way or im sure you can get at the store too, if you guys both wore one, then maybe u guys could spend time together cuddling with a movie?
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Trust me I am. My doctor even didn't let me go to work the last two days because of the fever and isn't crazy about me going tomorrow. I have strep, bronchitis, sinus infection and a mouth infection of some kind.

Comment

We are going to go out tomorrow night even though we want to spend this evening together. Just hoping he can be here longer than just tomorrow and maybe I can see him more than once. Last time he was here we had 5 days together and it was wonderful.

Comment

Just go see him! being sick should not stop you from at least seeing his face!

Comment

If it was only that easy Amber. He is at the truck terminal and I am not allowed in there. I could let him know I am coming and we could just see each other but it wouldn't be much fun. Like i said we have tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Junebug View Post
                    Trust me I am. My doctor even didn't let me go to work the last two days because of the fever and isn't crazy about me going tomorrow. I have strep, bronchitis, sinus infection and a mouth infection of some kind.
                    Yikes, that sucks!! And strangely enough, those are all exactly what I had when I visited my SO in March. Or, I should say, what I got when I visited my SO. And despite him still sharing food with me, kissing me, etc, he didn't get sick at all. It varies so much from person to person. I have a terrible immune system, but Loic rarely gets sick.
                    But if you're worried about making him sick, be sure to wash your hands lots, and limit physical contact, sad as that is...

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
                    X