New Directions and Goodbyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sav88 View Post
    You are strong and you just have to pick yourself up and move on. There's a much better man out there for you and I'm so sorry to hear about this. I don't think that his engagement (or marriage) will last with this new woman. But you do wonder if he was cheating on you when you were together since he was the one to break it off with you. But you did the right thing. Just move on and you'll find happiness again. *Hugs*
    Yea, it kinda makes you wonder...but that just makes it worse. I've spent so much time mulling over it, I made myself hurt more. Thanks for the encouragement

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
      Not all relationship ends are clean. My own marriage failed, and I had no closure - I had plenty of hurt and anger, just like yours. you may not get over it right away - don't be upset about that. Do the best you can, give yourself time to be angry - say, 15-30 minutes to rage out a day, but tell yourself that after that time you're off to live your life. I'd recommend working out, it'll do wonders for your hurt and stress about the situation.

His hang-ups are his hang-ups, and him choosing to not talk about his relationship or a very fast engagement tells a lot more about him than you. Remember that. It sounds like you may have saved yourself a lot of trouble.
      I kept thinking to myself for the longest time that it probably was my fault, so when I read this it kinda made me stop wondering. I guess I kinda did save myself in a way. The working out idea is great, I'm a boxer so that's one way Ive tried getting it all out, it helps a lot. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X