sigh, why do people do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh, why do people do this

So, my love and I constantly are talking, either online, or texting or whatever.. from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to bed at night.. every night, regardless of the time zones and what-not, we lay down and go to bed at the same time..

Anyway, tonight, we are chatting, and than shes just like "I feel kind of weird tonight, like my hearts racing and junk" and I respond "really? like how? too late to call?" and she says "Yeah, im going to try to sleep " and than I say "are you ok? whats wrong my love?" and nothing.. shes gone to bed without so much as another word.. didn't even do our typical laying down together or anything..

I hate it so much.. I don't know if I should be worried or not, I mean I know that I am.. but i'm not sure what to be worried about?! Is she alright.. is she hurting.. if she is is she emotionally or physically hurting.. is there anything I can do? ugh I don't know what to do.

Could either just be heart palpitations or maybe some minor anxiety. Unless she has some present health issues or any history of bad health I wouldn't read very far into it. My SO has had a heart attack before so when he complains of chest pains or anything else associated with that kind of problem, I will become concerned, but that's because he has a history of that.

I know it's annoying when you don't get a reply especially when it's in a situation like that but if you guys were texting chances are she didn't read your last message since she'd already said she was going to lay down and try to sleep. Let her rest, when she gets up she'll contact you and let you know how she is. If not just wait 'til a more decent hour to try contacting her. There's nothing wrong with being concerned or worried and wanting to make sure she's alright, it's just not very helpful if you start freaking out. (and no I'm not implying you are, it's a general statement)

Comment

I had to giggle at your girlfriends words of saying,"..my hearts racing and junk." junk?? we call that genitals here :P I'm sure she's alright, she was probably overtired. Don't fret too much and when she contacts you just ask her if she was alright.

Comment

I'm sure she's fine. I wouldn't fret over the lack of reply too much (easier said than done, I know!) but she probably was just very tired and fell asleep. I'm sure she'll text you in the morning.

Comment

I've had the most stressful week of my life to date this week and I've been feeling extremely anxious and my heart has been racing... believe me she probably just wanted to go try to calm down and get some sleep, because it does make you really tired. You guys have just had a visit too right? She might be stressing from the separation still

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
            So, my love and I constantly are talking, either online, or texting or whatever.. from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to bed at night.. every night, regardless of the time zones and what-not, we lay down and go to bed at the same time..
            That's an awful lot of communication to try to maintain, and not everybody feels like talking when they're tired or stressed or something, maybe she just wanted a little quiet time to herself. Granted, that might not have been the best way to go about doing it, but still....
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

sounds like anxiety and she just wanted to go lay down and sleep, although a goodbye i love you would have been nice, but im sure she'll be fine in the morning

Comment

Working...
              X