what will I gonna do?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will I gonna do?....

what will I gonna do not to feel always upset,,and too much affected everytime me and my SO having argues like this..i feel like being sick,,,i feel so helpless and down...Were too far away then he is getting annoyed to me this past few days...

guys I need advice,,how can I act right,,,im always crying and feel down...
    dianelovesjeremy

You have to be strong.. LD is not easy..Do something that will keep yourself busy, go out and etc.Try to give some space and time for both of you..And talk again once both is calm down.. How for you to act right? Is just being positive and strong..Dont be too emotional whenever things goes wrong... Be calm and patient especially about the distance..

Comment

Originally posted by bluepotato1236 View Post
      Do something that will keep yourself busy, go out and etc.
      Finding a hobby (or two or three, as necessary) is good.
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

Comment

Do you have any friends you can go out with or call up on the phone? I know I always feel better when I get together with a friend or call someone up and talk to them.

Comment

most of my friends are busy..thats why Im just always online here,,waiting for someone to talk with.... :'(
          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

You're more than welcome to chat with me anytime, Jereianedrei.. Most of my friends are always busy, and when they aren't they are mostly all married and therefore don't have a lot of time to hang out or do anything.. so i'm always online here most of the time, and am ALWAYS looking for more people to chat with!

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
              Finding a hobby (or two or three, as necessary) is good.
              yeah, find something worthwhile. remember friend that being in a long distance relationship is just part of living out your life; it is not life in itself. have quality moments with your son. i'm sure you will enjoy it too.

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
                You're more than welcome to chat with me anytime, Jereianedrei.. Most of my friends are always busy, and when they aren't they are mostly all married and therefore don't have a lot of time to hang out or do anything.. so i'm always online here most of the time, and am ALWAYS looking for more people to chat with!
                thanks
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by redbellepepper View Post
                  yeah, find something worthwhile. remember friend that being in a long distance relationship is just part of living out your life; it is not life in itself. have quality moments with your son. i'm sure you will enjoy it too.

*hugs*
                  thanks friend...thats one of my problem too..I'm havin' an issue with my son's freaky dad,,,long story to tell....my life is too hard as of now,,hard to explain....im feelin too down,,.but I need to be strong for my lil' boy who's waitin' for me...weeehhhw..I don't wanna cry,,I'm so tired of cryin'..it make me sick...earlier I was almost hit by an 8 wheeler truck,,weewh glad im still alive!...Thank god...the truck stops just a step away from me...maybe coz of too much stress..my mind can't function well.... :'(
                  dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JEREIANEDREI View Post
                    thanks friend...thats one of my problem too..I'm havin' an issue with my son's freaky dad,,,long story to tell....my life is too hard as of now,,hard to explain....im feelin too down,,.but I need to be strong for my lil' boy who's waitin' for me...weeehhhw..I don't wanna cry,,I'm so tired of cryin'..it make me sick...earlier I was almost hit by an 8 wheeler truck,,weewh glad im still alive!...Thank god...the truck stops just a step away from me...maybe coz of too much stress..my mind can't function well.... :'(
                    hey be careful. i don't know what's really going on with your life but i must say that you need to make a conscious effort of choosing to be strong and wiser everyday. i know it is easier said than done, but as you said, crying makes you sick. at least you know that crying alone won't make you overcome all your issues. i've read your other post about "space". now that your SO is asking for space, you need to resolve your issues alone for the time being. while giving him the "space" that he wants, why not try to sort out your things. so when he comes back, he'll find you in a much better state. sometimes, friend, guys freak out when they see us, girls, too weak and too emotional. sometimes they like to see us strong and that we can carry out other things on our own.

*hugs*

Comment

thanks friend!...thanks redbellepepper....I must be strong!...be positive..I'm trying to think on better solutions by now...I know God is Good..he wont never leave us,,in times that we needed him most....and I keep my faith in my man,,I know he is different from the others I had before,,I know he will make all his promises to me!...though it hurts but I need to give him the space,,and life that he wants by now....I know he loves me...but he himself have also problems to face as the moment...
                      ..its hard but I can make it!...thanks for the kind words...God Bless
                      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
                      X