Possible Postal Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Postal Strike

They might yet still reach an agreement, but it is very possible that the workers at Canada Post will go on strike this coming week.

I just wanted those who are in Canada, trying to send mail to their SOs or those with SOs in Canada to know that there could be a possible disruption to their mail service.

Let's hope all goes well, though!

Whatwhatwhat!! Noo! I have so many things I'm waiting for in the mail, that's not good! I have a package to send my SO, but I guess I can always use fed ex, they're cheaper anyways.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I've heard rumors about this. Hopefully they figure out something soon, as far as I know they already get paid quite well. I guess everyone always wants just a little more though...

I was hoping to ship some stuff over that I can't fit in my suitcase, I'll cross my fingers the strike doesn't happen.

Comment

Aw...damn my SO is Canada and I have a letter ready to go :'( (It's supposed to be a surprise or else I imagine he would've said something about it...) Thanks for the warning anyway, hope it gets worked out though...

Comment

Working...
          X