Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Days, 1 Hour, And Fifteen Mintues;

Until Isaac comes to be with me .(:
    we're meeting for the first time and we've been together for a little over a year,

i feel like i have soo much to do this week to get ready .
    but it doesnt exactly feel real yet .

because we've been waiting so long it seems like just another day .
    it doesnt seem possible for us actually to be together.

but at the same time its so exciting . and im so nervous and anxious and haapppy(:

what do you do before you see your SO.?
    buy new clothes? get your nails done? buy them a gift?

because seeing your SO is really special every time because your not together often yeah.?(:

Awesome! Hope you two have a great time together! How long is the visit for?

The days up to my visit I did a lot of preparation, making sure to pay attention to even the smallest of details..

I'm a lot like that though, I like to make sure that everything is good to go before it happens

Comment

I usually just plan some fun things for us to do, but not too many things because we do like to spend a lot of our time just alone talking since we don't get to see each other much. Also because I'm such a total girl I usually pick out something cute to wear days in advance. I'm excited for you.

Comment

I take a hot bath, shave and make sure that my hair looks nice. I also cut my nails and put some perfume on. I don't wear make up though. My SO keeps telling me that I don't need it and I actually think she prefers me without it. I also stock up on various snacks and drinks. Oh and yes, I do buy gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
          Awesome! Hope you two have a great time together! How long is the visit for?

The days up to my visit I did a lot of preparation, making sure to pay attention to even the smallest of details..

I'm a lot like that though, I like to make sure that everything is good to go before it happens
          thankyou!(: he'll only be here for a week . unfortunately . buut now were going to start planning more regularly visits. (: were a bit older now. hes turning 17 soon and ill be sixteen 10 days (: (he'll be here for my birthday:b) we never got to see eachother because i was 14 and he was 15 when we met . nowww were bigger(:

thats how i am too , i want everything to go perfectly . very nervous (: good nervous

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
            I take a hot bath, shave and make sure that my hair looks nice. I also cut my nails and put some perfume on. I don't wear make up though. My SO keeps telling me that I don't need it and I actually think she prefers me without it. I also stock up on various snacks and drinks. Oh and yes, I do buy gifts.
            thats very sweet to buy her gifts(:
            i didnt think anyone was going to say shave.(: commend you for that one .

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by NaNi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
              I usually just plan some fun things for us to do, but not too many things because we do like to spend a lot of our time just alone talking since we don't get to see each other much. Also because I'm such a total girl I usually pick out something cute to wear days in advance. I'm excited for you.

were going to the zooo and build a bear:F annd the beach
              i picked out some outfits already ahhahah(:

thankyoouu(:

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post

were going to the zooo and build a bear:F annd the beach
                i picked out some outfits already ahhahah(:

thankyoouu(:

Comment

Originally posted by LakayLovesRay View Post
                  Ha, well, it's important to me to be as smooth as possible after being apart for so long! Our SO's surely don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                  X