X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
    This is so cute...it made me cry!!
    awww <3 Thank you (:
    "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

We hit it off instantly. I'm sure he's anxious to see you and maybe a little nervous too.

Comment

I was so nervous at the airport. And I was scared I wouldn't recognise him when everybody was unboarding the plane. And yet, when I saw him I wasn't nervous anymore. Once he'd cleared the gate I just went straight up to him and hugged him. I wouldn't have let go for a long time either if he hadn't needed to go to the bathroom, lol.

We sat down at the airport for a while and talked, he asked to kiss me, I said yes :P And it went from there. As for what we did, a lot of cuddling, went to the zoo, went bowling, saw lots of movies, met my friends, went to a funeral (not so fun, but he got to meet the whole family after a week of being there :P ) went to the beach, lots of stuff

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I was so nervous at the airport. And I was scared I wouldn't recognise him when everybody was unboarding the plane. And yet, when I saw him I wasn't nervous anymore. Once he'd cleared the gate I just went straight up to him and hugged him. I wouldn't have let go for a long time either if he hadn't needed to go to the bathroom, lol.

We sat down at the airport for a while and talked, he asked to kiss me, I said yes :P And it went from there. As for what we did, a lot of cuddling, went to the zoo, went bowling, saw lots of movies, met my friends, went to a funeral (not so fun, but he got to meet the whole family after a week of being there :P ) went to the beach, lots of stuff
        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
        X