tomorrow :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow :(

My SO is leaving tomorrow to start our LDR. We've gotten to the point where he isn't real excited to go and I just want to get in the car and go with him. But he keeps reminding me its not forever. We had a really nice weekend together last weekend. And went out to the movies for the first time in months. Part of me feels a lot better and I've been planning lots of stuff for next couple weeks. But of course the other half wants to cry and scream and beg my cowboy not to ride off into the sunset. *sigh* ill be needi g prayers and advice for sure. Its going to be hard..but im going to try to plow through it with a smile. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow! Im housesitting this weekend and my bff is coming so im not alone all holiday weekend and wont be moping.

Ah I know your pain well! As I'm sure many many people here do. It will be hard, I can't deny that. But it will be so worth it It's heartbreaking to go from CD to LD, but it does get so much easier with time.
    You can do it!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

The day they leave is always the worse. *hugs* You can make it through this. Just take it one day at a time.

Comment

I know how you feel....and I also know you two can go through this hard time of being apart of each other!!
        It will be worth it a 1000 %.
        Do you guys already know how long the long distance time will be for?

Comment

Like a year and a half. Hopefully no longer. We said goodbye and we both cried. First time I've seen him cry in the 4.5 years we've been together. He doesn't want to go but the economy here sucks. I graduate in feb so im hoping to visit when I can. We just miss each other so much already.

Comment

CD to LD sucks, believe me, but with everyday that passes, you learn to make yourself stronger and you will come out of this fighting Keep busy, and if you need to cry, then cry- I made the mistake of putting on the brave face.... not pretty bawling in the middle of a work shift =/ You'll always miss him, but it will become more bearable with time- a year and a half will fly by, especially if you have school til February. *hugs* we're all here if you need to talk/vent

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X