No announcement yet.

he wants a break for next 2 years!!! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the others. He's being shady. I would tell him he's either in or he's out. If he's out, cut off all contact with him. Don't entertain his wanting to still talk and see how you are doing. He doesn't deserve that if he doesn't want to give you the commitment you deserve. It's an all or nothing sort of situation. Sorry you're going through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
      Yeah...not only is he cheap, but it sounds like an excuse to see other girls without having to tell you. It's a terrible excuse, I can't imagine anyone honestly falling for it. Just cut your losses and dump him now. Hold your tears too. If he find you that unimportant, treat the conceded bastard the same way.
      yupss u r riteeeee....i have borken all d contacts with him...not gonna contact him,,,,,neways hes left it on me to be "cool" again when i feel like and return talking 2 him as "friends".....but dats never gonna happen.........thank u for d replyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
        I agree with the others. He's being shady. I would tell him he's either in or he's out. If he's out, cut off all contact with him. Don't entertain his wanting to still talk and see how you are doing. He doesn't deserve that if he doesn't want to give you the commitment you deserve. It's an all or nothing sort of situation. Sorry you're going through this.
        yupss..i agree with u all too..i dont see any thing right in keeping in contact with for any sake...doesnt matter even if we were very gud friends before we started seeing each otherr.....i am out,,,,,coz even if he will want 2 come back 2 mee...i wont take him back...coz enuff is enuff.....thank u so much for the supporttt ...means a lot 2 mee!!!!

Comment

so basically he wants you to wait around for him for two years so he can do god knows what with other people?? I dont think soooo! he's only stringing you along and being extremely controlling, i wouldnt put up with him anymore if i were you, you have someone out there for you and its not this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
            so basically he wants you to wait around for him for two years so he can do god knows what with other people?? I dont think soooo! he's only stringing you along and being extremely controlling, i wouldnt put up with him anymore if i were you, you have someone out there for you and its not this guy!
            trueeee..!!!!! i am free now....told him not 2 contact me anymore,,,,,i dont need weak and shady ppl in my life!!!!
            thank u for the comment ....

Comment

Working...
            X