What could be the reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could be the reason?

When your SO wont let you see her/him? What could be the possible reason? T_T i'm getting crazy over this question... T_T

There are literally a million reasons there could be. The only way you're going to know for certain is by asking your SO yourself about why. If they refuse to give you an answer, then that's their choice.

Comment

What do you mean by "see" them?
      See them as in visit them or see them as in a picture/video??
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
        What do you mean by "see" them?
        See them as in visit them or see them as in a picture/video??
        see her/him in video or cam.. it's killing me.. its been 4 months and i haven't seen my SO in cam.. only in pictures.

Comment

maybe shes shy, doesnt have a webcam, or shes not who she says she is

Comment

Maybe they are scared because they've gained weight or have acne or some other physical thing since those pictures were taken. You need to talk to your SO and reassure them you will love them on matter what.
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

i'm of the idea you should be cautious, sending pictures is easy, you could send anyone's pictures, faking it in cam is impossible

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

4 months? That is a bit too long and it sounds kinda suspicious as well. What is your gut feeling telling you? I wouldn't have high hopes though if I were you bcoz yes there could be a million of reasons to that and I agree with what joyce92ts said.

Comment

Maybe she's just really shy? I didn't like the idea of being on webcam; my SO only got to see my forehead! It drove her insane. I got used to it after a while though and now we both LOVE hopping on webcam and showing ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                    maybe shes shy, doesnt have a webcam, or shes not who she says she is
                    yes, that. really, she could be a fake just playing with you.

when i was younger, my best friend made a fake to talk with the boy she loved. the boy she loved became best friends with the fake. that happened to be her.he had internet profiles, internet friends, a whole story about how he studied in the same school as he did some years ago, and thats why they had common friends (all her close friends, including me were helping on this, not that im proud of). he talked to the guy everyday, all the time. sent pictures to him. had email, msn, everything you can think of. yet, kevin wasnt real.

i say i agree with anyone that says the only reason to know she is real is to see her on the webcam.
                    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I'm going with just being shy and what not.. I have been talking to my SO since November, and dating since February and we haven't gotten on CAM at all.. She's sent me some pictures, and I have sent her maybe at most 3 pictures in that time frame.. Granted, we have actually met in person recently so we know that each other are real.. its just the shyness.. not everyone is into that whole kind of thing.. we certainly aren't. (Though, im thinking of suggesting some skype dates, I miss her beautiful face in real time!)

Comment

i hope your SO is just shy, otherwise, be alarmed.

Comment

My SO hasn't seen me on cam either, he's seen pictures and spoke to me on the phone but I'm so nervous about switching the camera on. Just give her time and once she feels comfortable I'm sure she'll be fine.
                          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
                          X