How Can I possibly fix this up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can I possibly fix this up?

I wont make this too long so people actually read this through, but I do want to touch up on some details.

So, we have been dating for almost 2 months. Never met in person, but love each other none the less.

Up till about a week ago, we talked and skyped like every chance we got. But lately I have had this worried feeling inside that's been bothering me. I don't know if im just a little too paranoid about the whole situation, but I just feel so alone when she doesn't want to talk to me, and I always feel at fault.

So, this past week, she had been acting a little strange. she is usually on msn like all day, even if she is not there, but lately, she has been going on for like 1-2 minutes and logging off. Since this started, I usually catch her when she logs on, and slip by a quick " I love you " and " I miss you " and sometimes i get an " I love you too..." in response, or just nothing at all. Today she came on and I started talking to her telling her that I missed her, sent her some songs, and a poem and all that, and she said "Hun, you know that I love you and only you" and didn't say anything after that and soon after logged off.

I feel that I am boring her or something is wrong...Maybe its just her time of the month and she is just feeling upset all the time because of it, but who knows, im not going to jump to any conclusions.

What can I personally do to make her feel good, or at least better? Should I be giving her some space? Or should I be doing more to try to get her spirits up? Any help is appreciated...

Thanks in advance,
    V.

This is only an observation, but perhaps something's going on in her personal life that is either restricting her online time or is causing her to not want to come on, for whatever reason? If you're able to send her an e-mail perhaps you could try telling her that you're worried about the current situation and you would like to know what's going on in case there's any way for you to help or at least give her some peace of mind. She may not take you up on the offer, but at least with it out there it's another way to say "hey, I'm here for you and I do care."

Comment

hmm, your relationship is still new so your still learning about each other. There are a ton of possible reasons here. Maybe she's caught up in work or school, maybe she's trying to limit her online time, maybe there is something on her mind. Her reasuring you her feelings is a good sign tho, just next time your both on tell her you need to talk, just see where her head is and tell her how your feeling. Comunication is key. Be open about your feelings and ask the questions. She might just be busy, sometimes my SO is busy at times, he would not be on for a day or two and then ill come on and as soon as i do he says he's on his way out, loves me bye. Lol its a big "aww" but thats life. LDR's are dif then CDR because you have a relationship but your still kind of living separate lives. just hang in there,I hope everything works out for you two.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
      X