The first step toward visiting my SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first step toward visiting my SO!

I applied for my Passport Card today, which is the first step in my journey of meeting and visiting my SO for the first time! I realize processing times are 4-6 weeks, but doing this actually made me think, 'Yeah, I can really do this!' Haha, so excited anyway. Next is getting the rest of my money needed for my bus ticket, food, etc. (Fortunately I'm planning on staying with my SO and his family, so a hefty expense is eliminated there.)

I'm a little tied down with family obligations at the moment and I'm not far off from buying my ticket (I'm planning on buying in advance to save $), but for the next couple of months my mom still requires my assistance financially, so I'm not able to take time off work until late September/early October for my visit--family first . But whatever, eh. I took the first step! Just a few more months of hard work and hopefully I'll be on my merry little way to Canada! Weeee~

Congrats on taking the first step, that's always exciting!
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Congratulations on making progress! Sometimes it just starts with baby steps, but you'll get there before ya know it, good luck!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrats :3 I just applied for my passport card last week!

Comment

Congrats :3 I just applied for my passport card last week!
          Aw congrats to you too! So exciting, it is

Comment

Working...
          X