This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED HELP BAD :(

Ok, so me and my SO have been in a LDR for just over 10 months now, and tonight she told me she would of broken up with me if I hadn't already bought my plane ticket to come see her for 6 weeks, because since New Years I have been too defensive when we have arguments (most of the time over the smallest things). All I need to know is that, is it different when your with your SO in person? I know she loves me, and I love her, I just want to stop falling out over the smallest things because I keep being defensive.I know I'll be a less defensive person when I'm her. I don't want to lose her, she's perfect in every single way possible

Usually when you are around your SO physically, all the little things you argue about fade away because you are so happy to be together. I hope that meeting up with your SO gives you that feeling too, and turns her feelings around.

Comment

Meeting your SO will be amazing You'll forget the little things that you argue about. Just remember to have fun and don't stress about the small stuff!

Comment

aww im sure things will go amazing, i wish you two the best! My bf is also from scotland coming down here for the first time, so im in the same boat as you in this one. But i think all the problems and worries will melt away when your finally with your SO
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Beau and I are definitely better in person than LD. We argue a lot when we're apart and we just don't fit as well as we do together. When we're together it's pretty much perfect and I forget how irritating he can be :-)

Comment

I think things will resolve themselves when you meet in person! I know my SO and I don't click as well when apart, but together things just go smoothly. The little things just don't seem important at all when together Best of luck to you!

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, this is making me feel so much better

Comment

Working...
              X