Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always go to her, because i know she'll comfort me like nobody else can

Comment

When im upset I go to my SO. Unless he's the reason im upset in the first place. Then I talk to my best friend. I don't really talk to my mom about my problems and my sister is always there but she has enough of a burden being pregnant and all.
      When my SO is upset he always comes to me or his grandpa. We have a good communicative relationship so we like to talk about everything.

Comment

Since I dont really have support from my family about my relationship i dont go to them for emotional support anymore. I go to my SO for almost everything except girly stuff he try's so hard god love his heart but it makes him uncomfortable but @ least i forget why i'm sad or upset haha i usually call one of my 2 best friends and we talk about stuff that freaks my man out haha :P

Comment

I always go to my SO. He says he likes listening to me and trying to help me solve any problems I have. We're very open about everything in our relationship so it just seems natural for us to go to each other whenever one of us has a problem.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I am a very introverted person so usually I don't go to my SO. However, that is also because we haven't been dating for very long so I am still embarrassed to ask for help (I'm weird like that :P). I do support him though he doesn't always want to get into it when he's upset, and I wish he did, but when I can I listen and try to help.

Comment

I usually go to my BF... unless of course I am upset with something regarding him... seeking comfort or advice from him is my natural response.

Comment

When i'm in relationships or not if i'm feeling something like that i keep it to myself and then write it down somewhere, it makes me feel better.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I almost always go to my SO when I'm having a bad day I just feel like he understands me more than my friends do, if he is not available I talk to my mom.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I go to my SO, he's my backbone and tells me what i need to hear instead of what i want to hear if that makes sense. But I'm upset with him for some reason, i go to my bestie, she's known me 23 years so i know shes going to tell me straight.
                    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I've never really been able to go to my family for the things that really hurt me, or most of my friends. Anymore I feel awkwardly disassociated from those few friends, especially the one who had been my venting buddy... Though at first I tried to neversay anything to him about it, I always end up talking to him about things (... That aren't about him...) and he's the kindest boy. With summer's approach, I know I'm going to be leaning on him for my annual lonliness/I-hate-July fest

Comment

Working...
                      X