No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site & i'm so00o0o0o0o0o happy that I found it. I've been in a LDR since 07 & been seeing each other every 5 - 6 wk's since then. It's hard sometimes but so worth it. I couldn't imagine life without him. Love, trust & honesty can get you through anything, but it also helps knowing theres other ppl going through the same thing. I've often wondered how many other ppl out there were in LDR. I'm so happy that I found this website.

Take care & I hope to make new friends here

Welcome! We all have different situations but are all in the same boat. (:

Comment

Welcome! This site totally helped to strengthen the bond that my BF and I have, simply by showing me that LD love was possible.

Comment

thank you. We've been going pretty strong & haven't really had many prob. a disagreement here & there but the LD really sux . It's nice to know there's other ppl out there to show support b/c alot of ppl really don't understand & I do get alot of questions.

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD family! Everyone here will understand what you're going through and you're bound to find heaps of support and comfort from the LDR community!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hopw you find all the advice and support you need.
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome to the forums, this site def is encouraging and shows it is possible! Hope you like it here!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Welcome, we're all glad we bumped into this site, the forums are really great support, i hope you'll love it, but i'm sure you will

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

thx Guys, i'm really enjoying it so far. Great forums and wonderful support

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here. There is so much information, and most of all support. =)

Comment

Welcome to the site! You'll find the one thing everyone going through an LDR needs...a strong support group. Hopefully, you'll find yours here; we'll always be glad to help!
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                          X