Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite text messages from your SO?.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite text messages from your SO?.......

LDR's can be hard and sad, so why not have a post filled with happy and/or romantic text messages from your SO? Feel free to post your favorite ones!

Awwww, i have a few...

I could go for a Jennie slurpee
    You drive me crazy... then when i asked if it was the good kind of crazy he said ... The very best kind.
    I love you with all my heart & soul
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

This is a series of texts that he sent me one night:
      I'm still at the bbq. Your amazing just the way you are. xx
      Everytime I hear the words I love you just the way you are, I think of you and I want you here xx
      All I think about is you xx
      I want us to be together always. I love you honey xx
      I know that you are the one that I want. I love you so much xx
      I love you with all my heart xxx

Granted, he was at a bbq and probably drunk, but he says he meant every word.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

There are tons that he sends me that are great... but we'll be temporarily closing the distance in 11 days... he sent me one that said

"really looking forward to Saturday morning cuddling..." <3

Comment

you're amazing and beautiful and I love you and just want you to be happy

Comment

theres a few but the first one I found was

'Just know I wouldn't choose this distance and to be away from the person I love so much. Don't forget that, cant wait to have you in my arms again xxx"

Comment

Aww. I love going to bed next to you. You make me happy

Comment

Since Corey is overseas now we can't text anymore. Instead we talk over AIM when we can. So... it's not exactly a text, but it would have been a text if he wasn't in Thailand. :P

It's not exactly cute or romantic but it certainly highlights one of the reasons I love Corey so much.

Comment

About a week and a half ago I had a really horrible day and I sent him a text asking him to say something nice to me because I really, really needed to have some one be nice to me.

His response: "I love you more than I love lasagna". It made me laugh...if you knew him at all you'd understand this is a grand statement!

Comment

it was my birthday and she said "if i could have you down here i would take you on a hike to a beautiful spot and give you a birthday kiss <3 ) their are a lot more but that was just my favorite.

Comment

This is the text he sent me while he was in Texas visiting a friend:

heyy sweetheart, i hope i don't wake you up with this text, but i just wanted to say that i really miss youu a lottt and i wish i could be cuddled up next to you in your gray cammie and pink fuzzy pants with your hair tickling my face and your breathing just a bit faster than mine, and your body pulled in close to mine, i miss you a lot kristin, even tho i'm where i would've only dreamed i would be 3 years ago, now i'd much rather have you in my arms... i love you sooo muchh and can't wait to see you :* (HHHUUGGGGGGGGG)<- BIG hug like hug=x where x->oo, goodnights sweetheart i love you sooo muucchhh
                      May 26, 3:06am

sigpic

Comment

I use to have like 80 text messages saved on my phone, but with my new iphone, I haven't figured out how to lock text messages, I don't think you can. And then, someone showed me I can do a screen shot, so I have saved this message for awhile now.

Hi baby, sorry to be texting so late (3a.m.) I hope this doesn't wake you, but I fell asleep and just woke up and i miss you like crazy and wanted to tell you that and that I love you. You are forever mine.

By the way, this was a great idea for a post!!

Comment

After a small argument:

"I love you. I know that you love me and I appreciate that so much. I will find a way to demonstrate to you that even that I am difficult, I worth it. We are meant for each other Melissa. Otherwise we wouldn't be where we are."

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                          \

Comment

My SO is not that good with words, so every little nice message means the world to me XD.

I'm not sure which is my fave, but the one that comes to mind right now is a message he sent Christmas eve, when he was at work. (He works for 5 weeks on a ship at the time)

"今日は船でクリスマスイブで盛り上がっている。
                            なんだか寂しいな。俺はクリスマス祝う事はあまりしないけど、クリスマスはイサと過ごしたかっ た。"
                            = Today they're celebrating Christmas here on the ship. For some reason there's a lonely feeling. I don't really celebrate Christmas, but I would liked to have shared it with you.

(Japanese people don't really celebrate Christmas)

Comment

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I thought this was too cute a thread to pass up!

I've got a ton of them saved on my phone...some of them are:

"life loves me...it gave me you"
                              "I'm in love with my best friend"
                              "You are my other half. I love our bond. I'm happy to be with you..."
                              and...
                              "You are my foundation. you support me and i'll never stop supporting you :P"

Comment

Working...
                              X