No announcement yet.

Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my SO are hot heads, we get into fights all the damn time lol. We've even broken up (for about a week or 2) before... But we always come back to each other and apologize, because we are in love, and we both know it.
    Basically, what I'm trying to say is that if it was meant to be, everything will work itself out

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

I know if things are meant to be they will work out. I'm just so stressed cuz I dont know exactly whats going on with us. I can't stop crying, work helps distract me, but on my days off its hard to be distracted. I'm just freaking out and I keep tring to talk to him but he doesn't seen to wanna communicate, this has been going on for 2 weeks now.

Comment

I've made the decision for my sake to end it.

Comment

Probably a good decision since you say you've gone 2 weeks now with things like this. But that sucks.
          "The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
          -Tom Bodett

Comment

It was the right decision, had to do it thru text and it sucks he never said anything. he must of been feeling the same thing.

Comment

This is killing me, why wouldn't he say something! I mean does that mean he doesn't care or is he just trying to process : (

Comment

We are meeting up finally to talk about this prob we have been having. So excited!

Comment

Working...
                X