No announcement yet.

Physically, how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From May 2009 to March 2010 was about 43 days. Then since April 2010 til today almost every day! We got married march 10th 2010 I moved with him April 2010 =)

Comment

Originally posted by mudpie'sgirl3009 View Post
      From May 2009 to March 2010 was about 43 days. Then since April 2010 til today almost every day! We got married march 10th 2010 I moved with him April 2010 =)
      aww <3 You actually moved in only a month after getting married?

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

16 days so far this year :-/ or less than 10% of the year so far.
        We have another two visits scheduled for the summer though, 4 + 13 days respectively, so we'll raise it up to whooping 14%.
        Also, at least one more visit this year probably in October/November, but I doubt that'll be more than 5 days.

Since we got together, we've spent the total of 31 days together. That's just under 11%. Sounds a a bit ridiculous considering we're one 2-hour flight away. But work schedules are seriously a bitch

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

since we got together we have seen eachother 41 days...yea..thats definitely not enough . 27 days till I see him again!
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Last year, we spent a total of 2 weeks together. By the end of this year, we'll have spent a total of 127 days actually together (if he's gets two weeks off for Christmas).
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Yep it was quite an interesting year getting married moving to hawaii and having our baby girl but i love my life!

Comment

So far we've only spent 8 days :/

Comment

His first visit (2009) --> 10 days.
                  His second visit (2010) --> 16 days.
                  His third visit (2011) --> 13 days.

So yeah, we've seen each other once a year so far. Hopefully the next visit (either he visits me or the other way around) will happen sooner.

Comment

about a month over 2 years
                    Ann

Comment

Humm...right now I see him 90 days during the summer and 1-2 days about once a month. So roughly 100 days these past two years.
                      However when I go to college it'll only be 20-30 days, 1/12 of the year

Comment

We're together about eight months out of the year.

Comment

19 Days.

Comment

7 days this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
                              I've been with my SO almost 2 years and have only spent one day with him....kinda depressing
                              one day ? but why ?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

3 months physically together.. ( 1year and 2 months together)
                              distance means so little when someone means so much

Comment

I've been with my SO 11 months and we've spent 11 days together. Will add 2 more days the the end of this month. Not near enough but thankful for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X