No announcement yet.

Physically, how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far this year we have spent 5 days together (our first meeting). He's supposed to come here sometime in November. My vacation has to be requested a year in advance so this year it's going to be really difficult to get more than a few days here and there. I have to plan my time off better next year and we are hoping to be able to close the distance next year as well

Comment

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
      hah i love that you calculated the exact percentage!
      Actually.... I asked my boyfriend I'm so bad with numbers, it's not even funny

He's coming two days earlier in November, though and if you count in my November surprise visit, it's going to be
      156 days, which is almost 43% of this year!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

In 2009 we spent a total of 10 days together.
        In 2010 we spent a total of 15 days together.
        In 2011 we spent a total of 234 days together (so far)

So out of the entire time we've know each other, we've spent 259 days together or 26% out of 2 years and up til now.

Comment

We have been together for 9 months and about 3 of it has been spent together.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
            In 2009 we spent a total of 10 days together.
            In 2010 we spent a total of 15 days together.
            In 2011 we spent a total of 234 days together (so far)

So out of the entire time we've know each other, we've spent 259 days together or 26% out of 2 years and up til now.
            I'm too blonde to calculate these things!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

From 2010, we only have one day together

Comment

Originally posted by msskunk View Post
                From 2010, we only have one day together
                how come just one?

Comment

Ugh I feel like a jerk posting this... But when myself and my SO make it to our one year anniversary on May 7th, 2012 if he doesn't have to leave for work again we'll have been together for: 304/365 days in the year for a total percentage of 83% *KEEP IN MIND, myself and my SO are normally a CD relationship.
                  .We've Closed the Distance.
                  no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                  i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                  no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                  all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Justine View Post
                    Ugh I feel like a jerk posting this... But when myself and my SO make it to our one year anniversary on May 7th, 2012 if he doesn't have to leave for work again we'll have been together for: 304/365 days in the year for a total percentage of 83% *KEEP IN MIND, myself and my SO are normally a CD relationship.
                    Hah so jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
                      Hah so jealous!
                      Yeah..I really appreciate the time we do get together. I remember the pains of being in a LDR..on a full time basis.
                      .We've Closed the Distance.
                      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

We spent almost five months together this year so far..May-Late September. Most of the time was in Brazil, and the rest was here in the US because of his visa or he would've stayed the whole six months. I'm also looking to visit him in Brazil in December again for one month, and also have him start the transition to move here in January if his visa goes correctly this time. So, thankfully, we spent most of our relationship together so far, lucky us !

Comment

We spent a sum total of 16 days together in 2011 (most of which weren't full days)! It's been four days so far this year

Comment

One visit, split over two years. The last 9 days of 2011, the first 3 days of 2012. Although 2 of those days dont really count as I was traveling most of the day. So basically 11 days, and we've been together 9.5 months.

Finding myself.

Comment

So far none Trying to get down there soon...possibly for 4 days...but the way things are going I don't think we will see each other at all its been 10 yrs since i last saw him before we started our LDR.
                              Things happen for a reason especially when you never expected it

Comment

Going from last October until this June (I don't have any more planned than that) I will have been with him for about 80 days total... I'm lucky, we're close enough that I get to see him usually once a month or once every other month (even if it's just for 3-4 days).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X