Need Help!!:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!!:(

Hello to all, i really need your advice.
    I found my gf on forum chat last year on 25 July.From the start,when i saw her i said "WoW she is so cute" but i was just ok for that.We give each other msn so we can talk.Everyday when she comes online on msn or i come first she write me every time first and she was doing that every time and i really like her.We've speak for 3-4 hours every day and i fell in love with her and she with me too.She live in other country i am in other(But she also is from my country but in different city).In February she was coming in my country but not in my city.And we wanted to see each other,but we didn't see and i was so sad when pass 2 weeks and she come back home she says to me that she really wanted to see me but she was sick and her parents didn't allowed her to go everywhere but i thought that she was lying and i thought that she was going to see with someone else.But she told me that that's not true she isn't fault cuz we didn't saw it and she was sad i said just OK
    She telling me that she really love me and i will be her first,first boyfriend and she want to sex only with me.She calling me on phone,sending me a msg,etc etc,
    But i am so sad what if she broke with me i said that to her and she told me that she never break with me cuz i am her first real love and she will wait when time comes out and we going to see each other.I am still thinking what if she cheat on me or we never see each other? She also telling me that no1 there is like me,she told me that i am smart,sexy,handsome,with good heart and i will be in her heart always.

What do you suggest?

Any advice will be appreciate

I think you may be overreacting a little bit. Never cultivate doubtful thought without a good reason. All this insecurities will screw your relationship, set them apart for your own sake. Is easier to say than being done, but we all struggle with this issues one way or another, but we can overcome them.

Comment

Trust is really important in a relationship. You have to trust what she says, otherwise your relationship is nothing. So I'd just take her word for it. You may be overreacting a tiny bit. Don't worry so much, ok?

Comment

I know that trust is everything to keep relationship strong and alive.I agree to join her in game(FarmVille) on Facebook is that ok? We could play it other game like WoW,but i know she won't enjoy on that kind of game so i joined with her on FarmVille.
        And yes,i won't worry about it because she is the first who really loves me and she really careful with me ;P:P

Comment

Working...
        X