X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Problem Concerning Communication

[Sorry decided to delete post]

Hmm i see this from your side. That sounds a bit cold to me. My SO went on vacation for a whole month before. where he was away and so i was expecting not to hear from him at all. But he said he missed me and he managed to write me when he could. (i sent him over 30 messages that month lol)
    I get being on vacation and enjoying your time, where your to busy to talk. But a month is a long time to me, i think if i was away a month i would find some way to talk to my SO every now and then, and he would always be on my mind.
    But everyone is different, my advice would be give her, her space. Let her be and wait till she contacts you, and then after her vacation, let her know how you felt. Its hard when you miss your loved one, but best thing to do is keep pre occupied, try to keep busy and your mind focused on other things. Soon time will fly and you will see her again.
    I hope you guys get to talk it out soon tho, sorry im not much help. Best of wishes!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Thanks! Hopefully we will get to talk it out. I am definitely giving her space.

Comment

Working...
      X