Getting my ticket on Wednesday. ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting my ticket on Wednesday. ^^

Guess what? I only need one more dollar to afford the plane ticket to see Alex~! I go into work tomorrow but, as it's the evening shift, I have to wait for Wednesday to deposit my tips. But Wednesday night I'm buying the ticket to see Alex and my brother is giving me a ride to the airport (parents are being...beyond overprotective and stubborn) and a friend is taking me home when I come back. I'm so excited. >w< I found out I can pack everything in a carryon bag (I'm a light packer) and all of the advice y'all gave me about plane rides, etc, have really really helped. I've been looking up airport security procedures, watching videos with the take off (which I'm really scared of because I remember it being like a rollercoaster and I hate those things), looking over what I can and can't pack, etc. It's really helped. So thanks for all the support. ^^ I'll be leaving May 29th and returning home on June 6th. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post all about it when I get back. ;3 Hopefully Alex and I will decide to pursue a serious relationship from there and I can work on moving up to Canada. ^^

Thanks and good luck to the rest of you~! I hope y'all get to be with your SOs soon.

Thanks for sharing such awesome news! Can hardly wait to hear how the trip goes Very happy for you!

Comment

That's awesome! First meetings are always so exciting I was so nervous meeting Frank for the first time as his girlfriend even though I had met him twice before when we were only friends!
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

EEEEK! Congratulations!!!! I hope that you have an amazing time--and can't wait to see the pictures!

Comment

Yay! Congrats!

Comment

Have fun! Enjoy

Comment

I'm excited for you! Let us know if we can give more help with the planning. I love living vicariously through all of you!

Comment

wow that is super exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures. Is this the first time you will be meeting in person?

Comment

wow! have fun...share some pix...

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
                    wow that is super exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures. Is this the first time you will be meeting in person?
                    Yeah. It's going to be the first time we meet. ^^; really nervous but excited as well.

Comment

Oh what part of Canada?

Comment

Don't you dare forget the pictures! If you do I'll force you back to Canada and make you take pictures! D:< You'd likely enjoy that ;D.

Comment

That really is awesome, I'm so happy for you!

Comment

How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Have lots of fun and don't forget to tell us all about it

Comment

Originally posted by Hollybear1212 View Post
                              Oh what part of Canada?
                              Alberta. ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X