Our First Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our First Meeting

So my SO boarded her flight home to Texas this morning at 10am, watching her walk through security has to have been the hardest thing i've ever had to do, but i'm not going to let that get to me because the good happy memories we made together out weigh the sadness of having to say "see you soon" (haha we agreed that there would be no goodbyes ).. She was here from the 23rd of May and what can i say, the time we spent together were the best 3 weeks of my life.. I'll never forget her running towards me in the arrivals section on the first morning, she's just so amazing and absolutely perfect for me, i love how we just instantly clicked, there was no awkwardness like we were both worrying about.. haha we're ridiculous :P and even better, my family loved her and cant wait for her to come visit again
    we'll both upload photos of our trips to the Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher and the Zoo later on! but i just thought i'd write to update you all on our first visit

aweee thats so0o0o0o0o sweet. Watching them leave, or be the one leaving is always so hard. I've been doing this since 07 & it doesn't get any easier. I'm usually the one leaving & every time it feels like my heart is into pieces, but @ least I know i'll be seeing him again in 5 - 6 wk's. (were never apart longer then that) The first time I met Ben I was so0o0o0o0o nervous as well but we instantly clicked & had a connection that I thought only happened in movies haha. I'm so happy for you & I love reading about LDR stories. Looking forward in seeing pics

Comment

Aww, happy to hear you had an amazing time together, hopefully you'll see each other again soon Looking forward to seeing pictures of the trips!

Comment

So happy to hear of your first visit, sounds like you had an awesome time

Comment

So happy to hear you had an amazing time I hope you get to do it again very, very soon!
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Glad you had an excellent time together!!!!

Comment

Aww brilliant glad you had such a good time! leaving is always hard but you'l see each other soon
              Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

Hey! your SO visit almost the same day as my visit to Germany to meet my SO! i met him at May 24!!

Few days ago, on June 3rd its me on your SO position. I hold the tears for the whole day, and when only 40 mins left to board i can't help it but explode in tears and hug him said don't care if i missed the flight. When i see him crying too and said he love me i stop crying and be tough. We also had amazing days.. i try to blog it here!

It felt so sad that its really hurt inside... but we will meet again. I never love someone that i could say he is my world. Its our 2nd time meeting (we met on vacation).

Reading what you wrote here, from a man point of view and feelings, i feel thankful... hahah that day i remember i told him that he doesn't feel sad at all knowing that i leave..

i see the tears but.. yah.. a man also human its hard for my SO and you too as you said...

Hope everything will be much better in future for both our relationship! *hang in there pal* !!

Comment

<3 it was the best 3 weeks of my life also <3 and leaving was horrible :C but we will be together again soon ^^ Te amo <3
                  "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                  Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Working...
                  X