Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trips

I have been with my BF for almost a year and I am planning on going to see him in december The only thing thats stopping me is my parents they do not think i should be going to visit him, there not his biggest fans and dont approve of our relationship. He's only ever came to see me i havent been to see him. My question is should I go to where he is against my parents wishes (i live @ home and go to college) or should I wait to see when he can get off work to come see me and we dont know when that could be. Plz help

That's really not a question any of us can answer with any certainty, it depends on you, your parents, him, etc. Technically, you're an adult, but being supported by your parents, so it depends on what the consequences of your actions will be, and what repercussions result from the visit. Only you know your parents and how they're likely to react, and how worth it it is in the end.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

your right an i ultimately am the only one that can answer that question myself...

Comment

Working...
      X