Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up Up and Away!

natbo92 wrote (8 minutes ago)
    hey thats me going now love you so much and cant wait to be there love you and see you soon

He left me a message a few minutes ago. I just got home and checked. And he is on his way! He's going to be here tomorrow! Were finally meeting! I am so beyond excited. It isn't a dream its real, its happening! Sorry lol im excited, Have to share. I bought food, his presant, camera, camcorder, clothes, i packed everything. I can't wait! First time meeting in 2 years. 6 weeks together! Ah!!

Last minute advice?
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Congratulations! I'm sure you guys are going to have an amazing time together. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Comment

have fun
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Thats great...have fun...let us know how it goes!
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

omgosh! After two years! That's awesome that you guys are finally meeting!! Congrats, not much advice on my part...but when my boyfriend and I first went long distance and I saw him again after 3 months, I went with his dad to pick him up at the airport and as I was watching all the people getting off the plane my legs were shaking and I was so nervous/anxious/excited. I'll never forget that moment! I couldn't think for days before he got back jaja

Edit: Random question but when is your anniversary?

Comment

Aww thanks guys! Im so excited. My moms with us so shes gonna record the meeting lol

and our anniversary is on may 25th, He's here for my b-day tho!
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I hope you guys have a great time together. I can't wait to see/hear all about it! (:

Comment

Awwwww so excited for you!!! you'll have a blast
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Advice - have fun! and let us know!
                  Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

That's great! I hope you two have fun!!!!

Comment

YAY have fun! Congratulations on making it so long without seeing each other, have an amazing time with him!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

That is so exciting! Have lots of fun and don't forget to take lots of pictures!
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That is so exciting! Have lots of fun and don't forget to take lots of pictures!
                          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                          Made it official: September 17, 2010
                          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                          Got married: November 21, 2012
                          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I'm so happy for you! Have a fantastic time with Nathan! ^_^

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

You guys truly deserve this visit! Have an amazing time!

Comment

Working...
                              X