Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY closing the distance! :) :) Advice please....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY closing the distance! :) :) Advice please....

I would LOVE to have any any any input. As some of you know...I am out to CLOSE THE DISTANCE! It will be happening most likely within the next few weeks. My SO has decided to rent out his house and move here. He is just securing his job transfer and things will then happen. He is busy cleaning out his home and finishing packing.

It is REALITY! It is very overwhelming..I have wanted this for SOOOO long and it is HAPPENING! There is a part of me holding my breath till it truly happens.....but I do just take it one day at a time..I now KNOW that it is going to happen very soon.

My question...for those that HAVE closed the distance...ANY advice for the transition? Any advice at all? What do you wish you had known..or done differently?

I have been married..I know what it's like to live with someone...did that for 16 years...it's the other things I am thinking about. Going from visits..to having them here 100 percent...

I appreciate ANY words of wisdom!

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Duplicate..
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013
Working...
X