can't help but crying,..too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't help but crying,..too much

is crying annoying?...why my SO saying,.you're too annoying,,stop crying like a baby,..you're pushing me away when you're acting crazy...is it bad to cry?...i feel upset...advice please... ....

please i need advice,.not negative comments
    dianelovesjeremy

It depends on the situation...And it depends on your personality.. I think you're easily affected with or stirred by emotions and you're SO is different than you that's why he said like that to you ( he's a man)... Crying is not bad. Actually, it's good to cry if you feel something bad or pain. It can relieve stress or pain. If you're not crying when you're hurt it means you're unhealthy or numb... Just cry if you want to cry. After that you will feel fine. Hugs for you :-* Anyway, may I know what's the reason why you're crying?
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I think he wishes you were stronger in your relationship...I understand because I cry very easily, and when I feel something like anger or sadness, the easiest way for me to express that is to cry it out. It makes me feel better. However, I do think he may wish you were a bit stronger in your relationship...because if you're always crying and what not, it does put a lot of stress on him because he is always thinking that he can't even have a regular conversation with you without you being sad or starting to cry. Plus, it must not be very attractive to him because it makes you look needy and always wanting attention. :c

Comment

Originally posted by iamangel View Post
        It depends on the situation...And it depends on your personality.. I think you're easily affected with or stirred by emotions and you're SO is different than you that's why he said like that to you ( he's a man)... Crying is not bad. Actually, it's good to cry if you feel something bad or pain. It can relieve stress or pain. If you're not crying when you're hurt it means you're unhealthy or numb... Just cry if you want to cry. After that you will feel fine. Hugs for you :-* Anyway, may I know what's the reason why you're crying?
        i cry cause of missing him
        dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I cry a lot too, it's just kind of how I react to anything. But I have tried to do it less since meeting my SO. It's not "annoying" but I think it can be really frustrating and hard for the other person. At least that's how my SO explains it. When I cry, he feels awful that he can't do anything to make it better so not only does he get frustrated but it also breaks his heart to hear/see me cry.

Comment

Think about this, your boyfriend comes home from a hard, stressful day at work, trying to make some money so you can be together and he just wants to relax and have a nice, light-hearted conversation with his girlfriend, but instead, all he gets is a crying mess. You need to think about that, and not just yourself missing him. He's not going to want to talk to you if you can't control yourself, he isn't going to want the added stress of you moaning about something he can't do anything about at the moment. To be in a relationship, you need to meet each other's needs, not just worrying about getting your own needs met. It's OK to cry - sometimes. It's not OK to spend every conversation that way, your boyfriend is telling you straight up that you're pushing him away, and I don't think you're getting it. You either need to find the strength to continue your LDR, or you break up, there really aren't any other options here.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by JEREIANEDREI View Post
              is crying annoying?...why my SO saying,.you're too annoying,,stop crying like a baby,..you're pushing me away when you're acting crazy...is it bad to cry?...i feel upset...advice please... ....

please i need advice,.not negative comments
              Based on your other posts I would say you really need to listen to your SO about this. It does sound like you're pushing him away by being overly emotional and clingy.

I understand feelings upset and wanting to lean on your SO, that's what we're supposed to be able to do in relationships - lean on each other, but it really sounds like he needs you to be stronger, more understanding of the situation and not ALWAYS leaning on him for support.

I cry about my relationship and how much I miss my boyfriend frequently, but I keep it to myself for the most part. He knows I miss him, I tell him that, and we are doing the best we can given the circumstances. Maybe you need to practice being stronger by yourself for the sake of your relationship.

Comment

thanks guys...im a bit fine now...
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

the thing is.. i would say.. haha Asian gf tends to be more emotional, weep or cling to the bf... i see this on my sisters, on my friends... i live in a boardinghouse with 59 other girls for like 5 years in Univ. and i had 3 sisters and no bro.

I had lots of friends all boys. They often talk to me about this. They often tell me how they dont like when their gf crying and being crazy--in terms of being childish, cry, and in silence or pout their lips and fold the hand on front of chest. Just like 5 years old.

The thing is most of them said, its upsetting because they DONT KNOW how to deal with the tears!!

When you crying you put him self in difficult situation. Because he doesn't like you to cry but he can not do anything about it!! he can not calm you down with a hug, words definitely wont work when you full of anger, disappointment or sadness... so what he could do??? he will start to blame him self, or think that you're not strong enough for him.

Men also a human, they feel sad, and missing too. They just not as expressive as girls. I think you do know this too.

Be strong be though, when you need to cry then cry, but don't over do it like... do that too often in front of him. You don't want to be on the "difficult" situation all the time right? Also i think guys prefer girls with strong mentality.. not a cry baby

this just my opinion...

Comment

Crying is not a bad thing, people express their emotions different but I can understand how he would get annoyed by it. Try to be a little bit stronger for the both of you

Comment

thanks guys
                      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I agree with what's been said. Crying once or twice is fine, but crying every single time you talk to him is honestly sad. We all miss our SOs, but we don't just stop living because we aren't with them. We go on living. It's not healthy to miss him that much. You have to stop and get on with your life because it's going to push him away.
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Crying isn't a bad thing. He's just impatient and doesn't know how to take it. I was weirded out by my SOs crying when we first got together, but over time, it's just normal now.

I don't have any advice, but I hope the best for you.
                          "The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
                          -Tom Bodett

Comment

I cry about missing my S.O. but it's not a daily occurrence and it rarely happens when we're on webcam together. I've only cried on webcam in front of him twice, once was because I had just gotten back from visiting my dad's grave, and the other time was because he was having such a tough time and the distance prevented me from helping at all.

Crying in itself is not bad, it's when it becomes a part of every conversation that it becomes a problem. Honestly, you just need to try to pull it together for your S.O.'s sake, and try to get your tears out after you finish talking and are back to being alone.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

I cry about missing my S.O. but it's not a daily occurrence and it rarely happens when we're on webcam together. I've only cried on webcam in front of him twice, once was because I had just gotten back from visiting my dad's grave, and the other time was because he was having such a tough time and the distance prevented me from helping at all.

Crying in itself is not bad, it's when it becomes a part of every conversation that it becomes a problem. Honestly, you just need to try to pull it together for your S.O.'s sake, and try to get your tears out after you finish talking and are back to being alone.

First Met Online: October 2010
                            First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                            Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                            First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                            Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                            Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                            Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                            Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Working...
                            X