Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With my SO now, but how can I tell......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my SO now, but how can I tell......

My SO is back here with his job, and will be here till the 20th. He is working almost every day, and he has to travel to 4 different states while here. ANYWAY, yesterday was our first day together and we were both so tired, it was a day to relax, so we did lunch, I went with him to one of his appointments (I stayed in the car), then dinner. how do you really KNOW if someone into you? He's not a very verbal person.

Sounds like you gotta have "the talk". You know the one. "What are we as a couple? Where do you see this going?" If your clicker is accurate your relationship is still fairly new. I think taking it slow and seeing how things move is a good way to look at it right now.

Comment

I agree with the advice given above. It's really important that you let things progress naturally and try not to let your anxiousness get the best of you. I will say (based on my experience), I believe 100% that when it is right, you will just know.

To share my personal experience: A few years back I started dating a guy who I was really into. On the surface, it too looked like he was into me. He bought me expensive dinners, walked hand in hand w/me, told me I was gorgeous. Yet I never really felt sure about where we stood and spent countless hours trying to analyze his every gesture towards me. We eventually had "the talk" and it became very clear that he actually wasn't that into me, or at least, was just really confused about what he wanted. We soon split and I spent the post break-up period still trying to read his behavior. Nothing ever seemed clear.

Fast forward to my current SO. From the start, things just felt right. I have never once had to read into his actions to get a better understanding of his feelings. The assuredness I feel comes from inside and is really something that just emerged as we spent more time together.

Comment

When i visit my SO for the first time, for the whole 12 days with him, its only at the airport when i have to go he said "i love you".

We met 6 months before on vacation, and during the 6 months once (i post it here sometimes ago) he refer me as "friend" and since then i try to not to put my self as his SO.

He buy me thing, even pay my flights to Europe to meet him, but the "friend" conversation never continued. Until i came there, i thought i could only expect a handshake (yepp lame, after 13hrs flight and 2hrs train ride). But nope, he hug and kiss me.

He what i describe as "emotionally cripple" he don't know how to expressed him self. He don't know how to reply i love you, or being romantic when its actually a very right timing (eg i call him sweety, and look at his eyes, and he said, look!! cute duck!! ...errhhhh what???") seriously!!

But he cook me breakfast daily, he run like hell to parking to get my medication when i feel tummy ache (1.5 kms sprint), the most important; he LET ME IN to his cocoon, his apartment, his personal things, his office. If a guy who had this kind of personality, who is not really good with words let us in... i think he feel something about us.

Its not the small thing for them to let us in, its a trust, and love comes in different shape, including trust!

I can not feel any happier when he said i love you in the airport, once but really really meaningful for me. If you need this words i think you should talk... but i think from your story... well.. he does love you sweety!

Comment

Yeah, you guys only have been together for four weeks. Take it slow. Don't rush anything. For example, my SO and I didn't say "I love you" until three or four months into our relationship (six or seven months after meeting each other). Things like that take time. Just enjoy your time together and see what happens in the future.

Comment

Dont rush anything, its still really early in the relationship. You're really lucky to have so much time together and Im pretty sure he cares about you, otherwise he wouldn't be so eager to make time for you

Comment

Working...
            X