Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our first "tiff" and I need advise please (A little long.....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first "tiff" and I need advise please (A little long.....)

Sorry I need to remove this post........

It sounds similar to my situation. My boyfriend will not say "I love you" yet, though we've been together 7 months, because he doesn't want admit to himself that he is so close to someone that is so far. He feels that he can't properly "love" me unless we are together. It really hurt me at first too, but after a while it just became a normal part of our relationship. I don't doubt that he cares for me, and that I'm the most important woman in his life, because through time, he has proved through his actions that he does care. It's just one of his weird quirks that I can't change, so I just have to accept it.
    He probably doesn't mean to hurt you. He is just maybe uncomfortable with being in a long distance relationship, and is trying to get his mind around it.
    Message me if you ever want to talk

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

From your ticker, I have seen you have been together for 4 weeks. I would say that you should give it time. Your SO probably needs to get used to this type of relationship because it is so new to him. Let your relationship progress naturally and, you never know, he may open up more in time and want a closer emotional bond. I think at this point things are scary and new, but once you get into the groove of things, you could find that he naturally becomes more emotionally attached because he will see it is possible to be close emotionally while in a LDR. He could be testing the waters right now, so I think it's best to just be patient and try to enjoy the relationship as it is in the present and not worry about the future.

Comment

Working...
      X