A little advice for a Newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little advice for a Newbie?

I'm glad I discovered this site, I've been going insane looking for different websites on LDRs, by far, this one is the coolest

Ok! So let me get straight to the point. I love my boyfriend, but I'm leaving him in San Francisco to go to St. Petersburg, FL. We both want to stay together, but honestly, I'm worried I'll screw up something!

He'll be moving to Annapolis next year for the Naval Academy. Will this help?

Give me your stories and advice! Anything is appreciated

~Bobbiejeanne
    Every long lost dream led me to where you are
    Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true...
    That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Hey Welcome...This is a very good site for advice and for people who sympathize with your situation. My Fiance and I are both in the Military and he's getting ready to deploy

I am not gonna say it will be easy..but in ways it makes you stronger...good luck
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Welcome! as you find this is extremely helpful website for me! and i think lots of people here also agree with this. There plenty of stories how the people in here met their SO, and from this forums you could see lots of people sharing about sweet, good things and sad also things that annoy them about LDR. From here theres a lot of things we could learn and apply on out relationship.
      Always glad to know that when i had prob, others had same thing too, and we share how to solve it or how to avoid it happens if its never happens in our relationship
      Anyway... enjoy the web tho...

Comment

I never thought of any forum related to LDR but luckily I came across this lovely forum.My boyfriend lives in far off city and I miss him so.

Comment

Welcome!
          I think him moving closer will definitely help because it means you might get to see him more. My SO was from Australia and the first time he came to the US was for me and that was the first time I met him, so I mean you can last without seeing them for a bit, but it is hard. It takes a lot of work but it totally pays off in the end because you end up with the one you love.
          <3 Genevieve <3s Shea <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbiejeanne View Post
            I'm glad I discovered this site, I've been going insane looking for different websites on LDRs, by far, this one is the coolest

Ok! So let me get straight to the point. I love my boyfriend, but I'm leaving him in San Francisco to go to St. Petersburg, FL. We both want to stay together, but honestly, I'm worried I'll screw up something!

He'll be moving to Annapolis next year for the Naval Academy. Will this help?

Give me your stories and advice! Anything is appreciated

~Bobbiejeanne
            well welcome to the club...same here,,I'm almost going crazy missing my man,but when I found this site I feel glad to get advices and gain friends here,people with the same situation as mine...,my man and I now being in LDR for 7 months time,.were 2700 miles apart,.he's in chicago im in the philippines...16hours time difference..yay!,,its so hard,..we started in close distance at first,..but he needed to leave me here in pi for some important matter,.our future....
            ..we'll its hard,honestly,.the loneliness makes me sick,I cried a lot ..but I have to be strong,.
            as an advice constant communication matters,,be open to each other,.have faith in your LOVE,.always remind him of how much important he is to you,.that distance is nothing,,as long as you believe in each other...Trust one another...
            LDR is hard,,I myself its my first time,,and it is very hard for me...but we can make it..just hold on to your promises!...
            Good luck..and God Bless!
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
            X