Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think i should be bothered by this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannahbaby16 View Post
    Thanks.

Yeah, she is more at fault but, i still think he owes me an apology.
    i agree with you. he does owe you an apolagy. what he was talking with her, in the end is the same he has with you right? talking online, calling (he actually called her phone? or webcsm? if its the phone is worst imo)
    so, he was dating her online like he dates you online. is not that big of a deal, but he need to know its not ok what he did.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by 13000km View Post
    I don't think he will apologise, and isn't expecting you to fix anything either, because he doesn't feel that what he did was wrong at all. My boyfriend has some female friends he met online, which makes me a bit insecure, because I am also a random girl he met on the internet. He also has different definitions of flirting than I do, so I try my hardest to ignore my feelings and trust him when he tells me how special I am to him. Since your SO made it clear he has a girlfriend and isn't even thinking of calling her again, I wouldn't be bothered by it. He already knows you were affected by it and promised not to call her again, that's his way of making it up to you and in my book will be more than enough.
    theere are ways, he can stop talking to her on facebook but still talk with her elsewhere if he wants, and a girl that clearlly got the hotts for him, may want to tease him to talk with her until he talks or blocks and deletes her.
    i would tell my boyfriend to delete her, since he just met her and she doesnt mean anything to him, i would feel uncorfortable he keeping her on fscebook.
    i respect the others opinions on this, but i know it would take my peace of mind away if they were still friends on facebook.
    not saying how the op should act, just how i would act in her situation
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
      i agree with you. he does owe you an apolagy. what he was talking with her, in the end is the same he has with you right? talking online, calling (he actually called her phone? or webcsm? if its the phone is worst imo)
      so, he was dating her online like he dates you online. is not that big of a deal, but he need to know its not ok what he did.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

theere are ways, he can stop talking to her on facebook but still talk with her elsewhere if he wants, and a girl that clearlly got the hotts for him, may want to tease him to talk with her until he talks or blocks and deletes her.
      i would tell my boyfriend to delete her, since he just met her and she doesnt mean anything to him, i would feel uncorfortable he keeping her on fscebook.
      i respect the others opinions on this, but i know it would take my peace of mind away if they were still friends on facebook.
      not saying how the op should act, just how i would act in her situation
      It's all good now.
      He let me go on his account and delete/block her.
      Ahh, the pleasure in deleted a girl flirting with your boyfriend..aha
      sigpic

Comment

Honestly. I would have been done. But maybe I over react. Just reading that made me feel sick. He let it get WAY too flirty IMO. It's not your SO's responsibility to comfort her.

He DOES owe you an apology. Whatever he said to her made her wish he was physically there with him, despite him having a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
          I'd be rather upset, both for what he did, and because of hip saying sorry to that girl for flirting, and not to you! It's no use telling a girl "i have a girlfriend" to then flirt with her anyway.
          I litterally just got a bit upset because this girl has been openly flirting with my boyfriend, and i figured it out 6 weeks ago when only just today he told me "okay, joyce, you may be right, i guess she likes me a bit". He's been inviting her to hang out, i met her over skype when she was drunk at my boyfriend's house when he was having a party and she started saying out quite loudly "oooooh i want to see what she's like", and grrr she annoyed me. Today finally at a dinner my boyfriend figured out she was being annoyingly clingy. I trust him, and i bet you trust your boyfriend, but being in a LDR makes you feel so weak and powerless at times, so a bit of extra cooperation from your SO would be quite appreciated. He should say sorry to you, these things hurt
          did your so finally stop hanging out with her? a girl left a comment on youtube to my so, with lots of hearts, saying how she loved all his remixes and trying to start a conversation as well...
          it made me so mad. she was being ALL flirty with him. but he said he wont answer her.

and a couple of comments under hers i had commented, and it was clear we were a couple. so i guess she read it and decided to flirt anyway.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hannahbaby16 View Post
          It's all good now.
          He let me go on his account and delete/block her.
          Ahh, the pleasure in deleted a girl flirting with your boyfriend..aha
          HAHHAAHA, i know what you mean. ive done that as well, and it feels so good!
          glad is all good now. x)
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
          X