I knew, so should I feel this jealous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew, so should I feel this jealous?

So I was flicking through photos on Facebook of this party that my SO went to over the weekend. I knew he was at the party and I knew he was staying in the house of a female friend. But I was looking at the photos and there was one with him and his friend (female) in a bed. And even though there were 2 other people in the room with them. I got this sudden sense of ownship and jealously. I'm not usually this jealous, but we've never shared a bed. We've never stayed over night in each others houses. We're still under 18, it's not allowed for us right now.. Should I feel this jealous..
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

What does the picture really look like? Are they cuddled up together in bed or simply lying on it? Just try to remind yourself that they're just friends and one day you're going to be able to do the same thing with him. It probably didn't mean anything to him, but doing it with you will make it romantic and intimate.

Comment

I think it really depends on the nature of the pics like Nani said. If they were cuddling and stuff I would have a big problem with it, if not...then I wouldn't worry about it. If they were all just hanging out in the bedroom, well you have to sit somewhere..lol. I'm sure he didn't think anything of it.
      ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
      Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
      Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
      Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

I suppose you are all right. The pictures were completely innocent.. I guess I just wanted it to be me beside him.. Thanks anyway. =]
        Although this distance breaks my heart,
        And it's unbearable when we're apart,
        I know that it will all be fine,
        As my heart is yours,
        And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I think it's fine to feel jealous and wishing it was you that was in that picture. But don't act on the emotions you're feeling (something I struggle with). You know he wasn't doing anything wrong so just leave things at "I wish it was me right there with you". Don't feel less loved or pick a fight with him over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma-Louise View Post
            I suppose you are all right. The pictures were completely innocent.. I guess I just wanted it to be me beside him.. Thanks anyway. =]
            I completely understand. I probably would have reacted the same way if I had seen a picture like that with my SO. It just really hurts to know that you were never able to do such a thing with him. But you will!

Comment

Working...
            X