• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Augustana

"I think I'll go to Boston...
    I think I'll start a new life,
    I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
    I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather"

My hearts on the east coast and i'm stuck here in California.. I don't have the option of "closing the distance" at the moment because of work. I have contractual government agreements that are keeping me here for another two years.

My heart just recently moved back home to the east coast from the central part of the states, so moving out here to me is not practical..

I want to get out of California, im so tired of this.

-the yellow dart

I know how you are feeling, your heart is in one place, you are physically in another.
    Stay strong, try to visit when you can, and hope for these years to pass by quickly. We're almost all on the same boat

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I hope the next two years will be great for the two of you, filled with a lot of happiness and a lot of visits. The best you can do is take it one day at a time and make the most of the situation, even if it is heartbreaking sometimes.

Comment

I have been in the same boat in reverse for the past several years... my SO is in California and I am in NJ... because of my education I cannot leave until I graduate.

It might be easier to talk to someone going through the same thing. Feel free to send me a private message so we can chat. What part of Cali are you from?

Comment

Working...
        X