X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures :)

I just added a few pictures of Andy and me from last week

https://members.lovingfromadistance....php?albumid=87

you guys are so radiant : ) the pictures are very sweet...
    and yes, in my opinion every normal person/ couple does that : p although i wish i could get my eyes to do the same, but it doesnt work for me
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Aw, you guys look so incredible together! <3
      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Heehee, very cute pictures! Looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

Comment

Nice photos guys! Really cute. It seems like you had a blast together

Comment

It's so great to see you both so happy!!!!

Comment

wow! awesome pictures...you look good together...

Comment

Thanks all! Your sweet comments really brightened up my day - today's been hell lol.

Originally posted by ioanna View Post
                you guys are so radiant : ) the pictures are very sweet...
                and yes, in my opinion every normal person/ couple does that : p although i wish i could get my eyes to do the same, but it doesnt work for me
                I knew it was perfectly normal!
                Just keep practising ioanna
                It's the funniest thing to pull crazy faces in front of a mirror without anyone seeing and just laughing your ass of at yourself!

Comment

I love reading your posts Tanja. You just seem like the funniest person ever. I just laughed my ass off reading your last post on making funny faces in front of the mirror!

Comment

Great pictures! You look so happy! Such a cute couple!!

Comment

I'm glad you had fun!

Comment

Aww, you guys are so cute. =]

And Tanya! XD I pull faces and such and look at my reflection all the time. Except I'm using webcam as a mirror when I do this, thinking he's distracted, but then my SO looks over and starts mocking the faces I make. >.>;;

Comment

Originally posted by Yin Yang View Post
                          I love reading your posts Tanja. You just seem like the funniest person ever. I just laughed my ass off reading your last post on making funny faces in front of the mirror!
                          Hehee glad to hear that! People often call me funny but in most cases I'm funny unintentionally - meaning I make an ass of myself all the time

Originally posted by Veiled_Dreamer View Post
                          Aww, you guys are so cute. =]

And Tanya! XD I pull faces and such and look at my reflection all the time. Except I'm using webcam as a mirror when I do this, thinking he's distracted, but then my SO looks over and starts mocking the faces I make. >.>;;
                          I do that too! I once made a folder full of crazy funny pictures for Andy and he did one for me, it was dead funny!
                          And the funniest thing ever is to webacm with him and send him some really lovely and beautiful pictures that make him go "Awwwww" and then squeeze a horrible face somewhere in between them - his face when it pops up is PRICELESS!

Comment

Working...
                          X