Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Southwest Sale

Hello everyone

I only fly on Southwest because I think they're the cheapest for our distance, you get 2 free bags, and they're always polite. So I got an email this morning, and their flights are $40, $80 and $120 in honor of their 40th anniversary.

I just wanted to let you guys know because it ends on the 23rd, and it's a great deal. If I can borrow 101.40 from my grandma I will be buying my ticket to see Jim in September, today or tomorrow. If not I will end up paying full price. It's completely worth it either way.

I just wanted you guys to all be aware of this great sale! It will cost me 101.40 round trip to see my baby in September for 2 weeks. So it depending on your distances you may be able to get a great deal.

BUT, it sucks because its such a short sale, you have to make travel plans within a day or so

www.southwest.com

Thank you for the tip!!

Comment

Thanks! I emailed my SO about the sale. Not sure if we will actually book something, as making plans that quickly might not work out. Nevertheless, it looks like a fab deal.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that's awesome I'm totally going to look into that!
        Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

omgosh I tried but neither of our airports use southwest. shame, because i used southwest once to fly out to see my brother/sister in law. it was great and i loved their 2 free bags thing. that was awwweeesooommee.

Comment

I think my grandma is going to let me borrow the $101.40 until the 1st when my fiance gets paid. We were going to book our September visit in July or August anyways, why not save over 150? I hope they're able to let me. Saving money on visits is awesome when you're trying to save up to close the distance.

I hope some of you are able to use this sale to your advantage!

Comment

too bad they dont do international but looks cool

Comment

I know, they don't even go to Alaska

Comment

Working...
                X