Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressing and so ready to cry....

I am going to keep this short.... lol.

So my SO went back home on Monday after having some issues with his flight (he was suppose to be home by 10pm, got home at 210am the next morning). Anyway, yesterday I figured he was back and work and really tired so he didn't text me much (2 texts all day).

Today, i got my every morning "good morning", but nothing during the day like normal, then I got "busy day at work, staying late to get caught up on a few things" (He did take a day off work to spend with me while he was here). I asked if I could call later, and I got the "I will call you after Hockey later this evening" (which he almost never does).

I am really really getting concerned. We did have a few "tiffs" when he was here, but I thought when we left things were good. Now I'm second guessing....

Any thoughts?

I think he's busy. I know that my boyfriend has a one track mind and if he's really busy at work, I don't hear from him. Also, I would hear from him less after a visit because he was busy playing catch up and was bummed out and talking to me made him depressed. I think that since your SO took the time to tell you he was busy and he'd call you later, then you should just accept it at face value that he's busy and he'll talk to you later. Try your best not to worry. The fact that he told you he was busy mean he cared enough to let you know why the communication was less.

Comment

Thank you! It amazes me how men and women are "wired differently" .... lol.

He leave, I miss him almost immediately, yet he thinks differently he says "I miss you after a couple days, but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you"....

I guess I just have to remember he does have things going on this week and it will be a short work week for him (took Monday off for me, and Friday off for his grandfather's 90th birthday), so i guess he does have to work harder to stay caught up.....

Maybe next week will be better....

Comment

When I get home from a visit, I always have to jump right back in and don't always have the time to feel as sad as I actually am. It may be the same with him. Plus I know when I miss a day of work, I pay for it greatly when I get back. I would not worry too much about it. Different people need different adjustment methods

Comment

hehe this is almost the same with my fears, as its seemed everything went slower like.. the visit suppose to made both side more needy to each other... well not all i think...

The best thing is try to keep all positive. Maybe he just try to catch up at work and got pretty busy, also he spent most of his time with us and also he have to catch up with his friends too... so.. haha this is the way i think now.

And yah, lately we rarely text messaging and only left offline. Just try to keep those negative thoughts away... everything will be all right next week like you said! (i hope for me too hahah!)

Comment

Working...
          X