Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm still here!

hey everyone!

so not that i think any of you have been worried, i know your lives don't revolve around me! haha buuut i just wanted to say hi to everyone!

i have been so extremely busy working my ass off trying to save money for eric to move out here in august that i really havn't had much time to be on here

so i won $100 on travelpapa.com for one of my pictures! i was so excited because it was going to give eric and i an opportunity to see each other again before he moved out here! but then we had a thought- i'd fly out there, and then drive back to connecticut with him.. instead of having him to the 14 hour drive on his own

i just recently got the dates off from work, august 27th-31st!! it's a liiittle later than we wanted, we were thinking earlier august, however, i had to ask my boss when the best time would be, and thats what it was!

i reallly cannot wait, it will be fun to have the little road trip together, and we'll be so excited knowing we'll finnalllyy be closing the distance!

i hope everyone else is doing well
    <3
    sigpic

Awesome congrats! Always good to hear happy stories!

Comment

This is great news
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Good to hear things are going well! Keep us posted how the big move goes

Comment

How exciting <3
          This made me unbelievably happy for you!
          I can't wait until Jim & I can move back in together!
          Keep us updated!

Comment

Working...
          X