I said goodbye forever.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said goodbye forever.....

So after an amazing and very loving week together, something changed in me SO and he started distancing himself.... then just went to the silent treatment.....

I thought about it and tried to be logical about it, but I came to the conclusion things were over (on his part of course)..... so today I made a very hard choice and ended our relationship.

Even after such a short time, I realize I met an amazing man, it's just really too bad he was hurt by so many other people that he built up a wall and in turn hurt someone else (me). I will miss him desperately..... but I know time heals, and I will be ok

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I am really sorry to read it, really..
    But if I may know, have you both really talked about it when you decided to end the relationship? And then what does his reaction? I do hope all the best for you and your SO. *hugs*

Comment

I truly wish we would have talked about it, but he just totally stopped all communications with me.
      Never has he missed a "good morning" and today he did... thats when I knew it was over.
      I know he's fine because he was catching a plane this morning to Ontario with his family for his grandfathers birthday.

I am heartbroken even after just 6 weeks, but I have realized that no matter what people say, being apart does draw you closer emotionally and that's what happened with me.

Maybe I will hear from him again, or perhaps not, but either way I met and got to be blessed with an amazing man in my life for even a short time.....

Comment

I do hope you will hear from him again, whatever the result will be though I hope for the best!
        And I do believe too that you will be fine, yes.
        He must be lucky to have met and know an understanding person like you.

Comment

Sorry to hear this

Sounds like you're being very reasonable with it all so you'll be ok in time but take some time to morn the relationship and deal with the break-up. I wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
          X