Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do??

Hi everyone..
    Me and SO broke up in March, a month later he decided to talk to me again. So after so time talking we both decided that we wanted to get back together and work things out.. But he told me that he was still on dating sites and was gonna wait until thet expired. Let me fast foward to last night... We were skyping and I asked him what he was doing, he said watchinf tv and talking to someone on the phone. I found that kinda odd since he doesnt like talking on the phone. So I said I thought you dont like talking on the phone. Hes like dont i met someone from one of the sites and she wanted to call me and talk. So as you can imagine I got VERY upset. So I started asking all of kinds of questions. I was asked if she was intrested in him and he said alittle, so I then asked if he was interested in her and he said alittle. But he told me he wants to be with me and feels the same way about me as I do him.. What I dont understand is how can he be interested alittle in someone when he wants to be with me?? But we arent offical yet. Should I be worring?? Thanks!!!

To be honest, if my boyfriend told me he was talking to some girl, and they had a mutual interest in each other, then yes, that's something to be worried about. I'm sorry to be blunt, but it sounds like he's not that into you, regardless of what he said, but likes you enough to still want to around. Either that, or he knows he can get away with doing it. It might be time to clarify exactly what the relationship is with him, and both of your expectations of each other.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

If you really want to be with him again then I would tell him that he has to stop flirting with other women and that he should finally delete all of those online profiles. You can't tell someone that you want to be with them and then tell that person that you found someone you're "a little" interested in.

Comment

I have to say that I agree with Moon, sorry to say but I think that he's not that into you. I mean, if he's really interested with you and cares and want you back, then what's the point to wait till his member in the dating site expired and then he still talked with other girl through the phone whom he knows exactly that the girl is interested in him. I guess that he just don't want to loose you because he likes to have you around with him, but it's just a rough guessing though.
        Anyway, I hope the best for you! ^_^

Comment

I have to agree with everyone else, I'm sorry to say. If he's interested in someone else that means he might not be looking for a relationship with you. Good luck!

Comment

double post. oops.
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
              To be honest, if my boyfriend told me he was talking to some girl, and they had a mutual interest in each other, then yes, that's something to be worried about. I'm sorry to be blunt, but it sounds like he's not that into you, regardless of what he said, but likes you enough to still want to around.

seconded. every word.
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

amen to what Moon said as well, if he really was interesting in you he would have deleted the profile when he contacted you and he hasent which tells me he's trying to explore his options which you only do if your really single and not wanting to make it official with other people

Comment

I agree with Moon. Clarify your relationship. If he really wants to be with you, then he has to stop all those flirts. If he still flirts around, maybe it's time for you stop having expectations from him and move on.

Comment

Ditto what everyone said!
                    Met Online : July 2013
                    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                    Proposal : December 2014
                    Closed distance : February 2015
                    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Thanks everyone, I know you guys are right. Its just so hard because I really want to be with him.. And I dont want to settle for anyone else. But I also dont like feeling crappy.. At one point I thought that we were meant to be. But I am slowly starting to see that maybe were not. I am so confused, lost, hurt.. I know everything happens for a reason but this just plain out sucks....

Comment

Working...
                      X