No announcement yet.

Phone Calls and Texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's completely normal. I always check my phone because I'm afraid I may have missed a text or call from him, even if I KNOW he didn't. Sometimes I think I may have missed a text by not hearing or feeling my phone go off, so I check.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I think about it constantly.

I don't check because i'll have my phone set to ring and for messenger it flashes at me or blips depending on what I'm on. Thinking about it, while I could be using those thoughts for other things like classwork, is an entirely different matter.

Comment

In the beginning of our relationship I was like that. And he used to say that he wants to be the first thing I think of in the morning (it wasn't a selfish way, but a sweet,tender way), so he left me texts in the middle of the night saying "Good morning <3" and I would see them when I woke up. I rushed to the mobile phone every morning, first thing when I opened my eyes, haha. So I understand the feeling you have.

Comment

We mainly text, and I like to keep my phone with me at all times. There are days when I'm needier than usual, of course. But sometimes I also get caught up in work and don't even realize his text has been sitting there for an hour.
          If I'm stressed or bored, I'll be checking a lot more often. He's spoilt me, we keep in touch throughout the day - a few texts in the morning before work, a text or two during the day, and a chat in the evening.

But I rarely go out and usually have loads of free time at the weekends, while he often has plans, usually with friends. I miss our evening chats the most. He'll still keep in touch but texts are far more spaced out of course, while at the same time boredom makes me needier than usual. I'm aware of it and try not to take it out on him, but it still puts me in a sour mood. I try to keep myself busy but honestly I'd rather spend weekends with him than do anything else.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
          X