missing him like crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing him like crazy.

18 days to go till he returns, but i miss him so much more now, if that makes sense? i missed him loads anyway of course, but now its so much closer to his return, i just kinda wish those days would fly by super quick so he could be here again...this is the longest time apart, 5/6 months, and honestly i simply cannot wait for him to be back!<3
    i'm trying to keep myself busy, so i don't end up worrying if he doesn't reply straight away or something :P but yeah.. x
    does anyone else feel like this?

Yes, I do. I haven't seen my SO for almost 6 months now and I can't wait for these last 33 days to just fly by! It's so close, yet so far.

Comment

For me it's the worst sometime in the middle between visits. First few weeks after the visit I'm still on a high, and the couple of weeks before the next visit I'm slightly panicking to do everything I had planned by the time we meet again. But right in the middle it just feels so hopeless.

We see each other every 2-3 months. As soon as the countdown is less than a month, I feel relieved again. We're currently down to 24 days which is pretty good - but we're only going to spend a weekend together :-/

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

For me it's the worst sometime in the middle between visits. First few weeks after the visit I'm still on a high, and the couple of weeks before the next visit I'm slightly panicking to do everything I had planned by the time we meet again. But right in the middle it just feels so hopeless.

We see each other every 2-3 months. As soon as the countdown is less than a month, I feel relieved again. We're currently down to 24 days which is pretty good - but we're only going to spend a weekend together :-/

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

It makes sense indeed and it's so normal to feel that way. I'm picking him up at the airport 2moro evening after being separated for 8 months! We only see each other like once a year so that's tough. Hang in there, you'll be fine! And yes, keep yourself busy!

Comment

Originally posted by bluishskin View Post
          It makes sense indeed and it's so normal to feel that way. I'm picking him up at the airport 2moro evening after being separated for 8 months! We only see each other like once a year so that's tough. Hang in there, you'll be fine! And yes, keep yourself busy!
          My SO and I also only see each other once a year. It's really hard. But that first touch after being apart for so long is simply wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
            My SO and I also only see each other once a year. It's really hard. But that first touch after being apart for so long is simply wonderful.
            I agreeeeeeeeeeeeee...!

Comment

I also feel the desire to be with him kicking into high gear those last 2 weeks before the flight!

Comment

Originally posted by English Rose x View Post
                18 days to go till he returns, but i miss him so much more now, if that makes sense? i missed him loads anyway of course, but now its so much closer to his return, i just kinda wish those days would fly by super quick so he could be here again...this is the longest time apart, 5/6 months, and honestly i simply cannot wait for him to be back!<3
                i'm trying to keep myself busy, so i don't end up worrying if he doesn't reply straight away or something :P but yeah.. x
                does anyone else feel like this?
                me i've been away from my man 7 months ago...and it really driving me crazy....damn..i misses him so much..
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

wow- I didn't realize that some of you only see your SO once a year! And you still are very committed? That is amazing!!!! And a good role model for me because with my LDR I'll in all likelihood be in a similar situation.+

Comment

If I'm lucky I'll see him this year for 1-3 days when I'm on a trip with family to his country. If I'm not it will be 1.5 years, and by then I doubt if we can still be in a relationship. If I let it it bothers me A LOT and combined with other life stress has made me totally depressed, but all I can do is not think about it and get as busy as possible.

I won't gush and say it was perfect or amazing, but instead say it was...right. I felt happy doing anything or nothing with him back when I just met him on my time abroad.

Comment

I met my SO in February, and I saw him only for two hours in total, maybe. We got through being apart pretty well, but now we're only a month away from our first real meeting, I miss him more every day. I've never even kissed him! I just can't wait... Good luck to everybody who is dealing with the same thing. =) That's probably about all of us, but anyway. :P

Comment

I also only see my SO once a year. It's very difficult, our first meeting was amazing. 10 months and 6 days to go! Sigh..

Comment

thanks for replying everyone! it must be so hard for everyone who can only see their SO once a year :/ big hugs to you <3!
                          only 16 days now...but once i'm into next week, i can be like, "hey hes here next week!!" which will make me even more excited lol :P i'm really lucky and grateful that he is staying for a long period of time <3 hes literally my rock and my everything, such a big part of my life, i don't ever want that to change (L).

Comment

Working...
                          X