The Goods (our lil website!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goods (our lil website!)

If anyone would care to take a peek, Rane and I have a new website. It's part blog (about the visa process, ldr, getting ready for the wedding, and will continue after, and be about our married life and such), part talking about our experience with the K1 visa, etc.

Here it is. Thanks to anyone that checks it out.

That is really cool Sarah!!

Would you be interested in linking our blogs?
    Maybe we could also ask other long distancers with blogs if they be interested to have their blog link from other long distancers with blogs (if that makes sense).
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thanks! And sure, sounds good. I'll go add a links page. I should have done that in the first place!

Comment

I really like it! It has a very clean look! I will have to start reading it

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
          Thanks! And sure, sounds good. I'll go add a links page. I should have done that in the first place!
          I've added a link to your blog on mine
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

How Cute! I just read a little bit of it, but what i read was cute. I am going to read more. Your story is like mine. I have been talking to my bf for a year and a half and we haven't met in person. We became a couple almost 5 months ago and we talk about marriage and the future and all that, long before we became "official" I am so happy to hear that it has worked for you guys. It makes me hopeful that mine will work the way I want it to.

Thanks for sharing, I will be reading this!
            Last edited by agentholli; April 6, 2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

it looks great! im so glad youre documenting it as this might be something i'll need to do one day, so it will be great to have a reference of the whole process

Comment

That's pretty awesome ^^ I'll admit I read your sig everytime I see it curious about the length of time it takes for the whole VISA process. It's something that isn't in our immediate future, but really is nice to know it's not impossible nor that scary. Most of the info I found about the matter was negative. Like people complaining that it takes years and years. It's great that you guys document that and provides hope for other couples that it can be done!

Comment

Neat!

Comment

Your blog looks awesome!! I love your about us & timeline pages! Very cute.

Comment

Looking good!

One thing that caught my eye straight away was that there isn't a link to LFAD in there ... or are you just going to link merely blogs and Visa-related sites?

You 2 look so happy together

Comment

It is a masterpiece sweetheart! And omfg, that mail should arrive already, like seriously. >.<

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm especially happy to hear that it might help some of you out if/when you decide to do the K1.

Tanja, I had originally planned to only link to immigration sites. I don't know why you felt the need to call me out on that. I link to LFAD on my personal blog, which is also in my signature. The way that was worded really seemed like a shot from the link police. Where I feel it appropriate, I will link to LFAD.

Comment

I never meant to sound mean or accusive. It was just a thing I paid attention to that's all. Maybe I just assumed since you're in an LDR you'd automatically link this site lol and I've never read your blog and I never look at links in anyone's signatures for that matter so I really didn't know you'd link the site in there already. My apologies, it's your site and you do whatever you want with it, I was only wondering about it and it's nothing personal.

Comment

Working...
                            X